Alexi on myspace?

Jesus you people are gullible. It's fake, and so is the wikipedia dealy. The person who did this probably created both of them. Alexi hates computers, and the questions and answers Section...

"Q: Worst time you had on stage?
A: It was not this a while ago, but recently I've had alot of people asking me about it, and "it" would be that video floating around on You2 or something like that of my guitar hitting me in the kidney. OUCH!"

Nevermind this crap, from COBHC

Downpoint of your career on/off stage?
27.12.1997 Tavastia Helsinki. Everything got fukked up / when Alexander left the band (which I couldn't care less about it nowadays but it sucked big time when it happened)

Craziest situation on/off stage?
Being totally drunk singing Youth Gone Wild with Sebastian Bach / I've cracked 2 ribbs, broke 3 bones in my wrist, injured both of my feet a few times and had several black eyes, stitches, bruises and cuts all over my body..go figure!

Weirdest item/place you had to sign?
A wheelchair

Most embarassing moment of your career?
At Metalway Fest in Spain I forgot the name of our fourth album (Hate Crew Deathroll) during a speech..go me!

Ive never said it was real. Just thought I would show y'all. Especially cos its the first one thats ALMOST seemed like it could be for real...alot of the others are just damn right stupid.

Gilly said:
Not me!
Dont punch me dude...

Im just curious.

plus...i work as a fakers moderator on websites and was wondering what the situation was with this Alexi profile....supposed Alexi profile...

:lol: Chill, i gave the shoe because i think laiho is a fag and that if the myspace part was true, it would be just another gay thing of his, but now i know its a fake. wasnt punching you :p

Muffin said:
:lol: Chill, i gave the shoe because i think laiho is a fag and that if the myspace part was true, it would be just another gay thing of his, but now i know its a fake. wasnt punching you :p

lol...i know you were kidding :lol:

hehe

awww why do you think hes a fag?! hes pretty cool...:headbang:

No he's a real fag :) Because to be honest i looked up to him. And then he made AYDY, the fantastic masterpiece of gayness that makes me want to vomit.
Also he sucks at guitar now, i mean, he was way better before. He let me down, so i think he is a fucking fag :)

Alexi doesn't have a my space! LIke ala21 said, he hates the internet. If he had a myspace, i'd go one there every single day and reply. i don't have a myspace either. I don't like that site. it's weird.

Say what!@!!!!! ALexi is not a fag! HE's fuckin awsome. He's one of the best guitarists in the world. AYDY was awsome! It might have not been as good as the rest, but it still rocked. ON AYDY, i loved all the guitaring esp on the choruses in the songs. ALExi's the best! I still look up to him and extremely love him at the same time!

GrimReaper666 said:
Alexi doesn't have a my space! LIke ala21 said, he hates the internet. If he had a myspace, i'd go one there every single day and reply. i don't have a myspace either. I don't like that site. it's weird.

Say what!@!!!!! ALexi is not a fag! HE's fuckin awsome. He's one of the best guitarists in the world. AYDY was awsome! It might have not been as good as the rest, but it still rocked. ON AYDY, i loved all the guitaring esp on the choruses in the songs. ALExi's the best! I still look up to him and extremely love him at the same time!

Girl shut the fuck up, it was my fucking opinion, go stick a cow up your vagina you mindless piece of crap, Alexi is NOT the best, its proven and its general fucking FACTS. If you love him, fine, so be it, its your goddamned retarded feelings for an artist you will never be together with elsewhere than in your fucking fantasies. I like maybe ONE fucking riff of Aydy, but its one they stole from pantera...
Alexi WAS maybe one of the best guitarists in the world, but guess what, he isnt as good today opposed to back in the days, its the fucking truth. i have my opinion, that Alexi Laiho is a goddamned retarded shiteating fag.

COBHC Webmaster said:
Of course it's a fake. There is no official Alexi Laiho profile at myspace. The text on wikipedia is bullshit.
i removed it :Smokin::Smokin::Smokin: