Alexi passed away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kim, now.

0e1837e662.png

saw it too. This answer means absolutely nothing.
the post some nobody from BAM group made means fuck all as well. Aleksi's sister gave it a thumbs up, so fucking what, who even knows when she last spoke to Aleksi or if they kept in contact at all throughout the years.

That 2 women who loved 1 man have a grudge against each other doesn't suprise me whatsoever and I don't see a single reason to believe any of them. This forum was hating on Kelli a couple years ago, calling her a nutjob, saying she's manipulative, now all of a sudden everyone takes her word for this. I wish people just stopped messing about in someone else's dirty laundry, makes me fucking sick. I do not intend to read any followups to this mess, as I believe it will bring us no closer to the truth and I do not wish to know the truth if it's supposedly so ugly anyway.

I don’t really care about all this TV drama. I really hope both parties can solve it, this “fight” don’t belong to the fans.

What belong to us, the fans, is the date when he died and why he died. I think we deserve that as fans and it pisses me off we are not getting any of it by the looks of it.

It’s super sad to see both parties looking for the fans support (even if they are telling the truth or not) when they are just giving nothing back. They are treating us like blind sheep. We deserve better.

Last edited:
the post some nobody from BAM group made means fuck all as well. Aleksi's sister gave it a thumbs up, so fucking what, who even knows when she last spoke to Aleksi or if they kept in contact at all throughout the years.

That 2 women who loved 1 man have a grudge against each other doesn't suprise me whatsoever and I don't see a single reason to believe any of them. This forum was hating on Kelli a couple years ago, calling her a nutjob, saying she's manipulative, now all of a sudden everyone takes her word for this. I wish people just stopped messing about in someone else's dirty laundry, makes me fucking sick. I do not intend to read any followups to this mess, as I believe it will bring us no closer to the truth and I do not wish to know the truth if it's supposedly so ugly anyway.

Didn't someone here post a picture from Alexi at Christmas with his niece (I guess Anna's daughter?)?

Also at the end of Alexis book he states:
"The holiest thing in my life is undoubtedly family, by which I mean the CoB guys, my parents, Anna and her family plus Kelli and Shelby. They are sacred and untouchable"

So it's very clear by his owns words that he was very close with his sister. Also no word about Kimberly there.

Of course you're right when you say that it is none of our business. But Kimberly started to go public with all of this, so in my opinion it's totally understandable if Alexis family tries to defend themselves and put her lies to an end.

It's good to know the truth about her, if she's really full of lies and shit. Many of us thought she would do this to honor Alexi, but it seems like she just wants to get some attention and half of Alexis money.

Didn't someone here post a picture from Alexi at Christmas with his niece (I guess Anna's daughter?)?

Also at the end of Alexis book he states:
"The holiest thing in my life is undoubtedly family, by which I mean the CoB guys, my parents, Anna and her family plus Kelli and Shelby. They are sacred and untouchable"

So it's very clear by his owns words that he was very close with his sister. Also no word about Kimberly there.

Of course you're right when you say that it is none of our business. But Kimberly started to go public with all of this, so in my opinion it's totally understandable if Alexis family tries to defend themselves and put her lies to an end.

It's good to know the truth about her, if she's really full of lies and shit. Many of us thought she would do this to honor Alexi, but it seems like she just wants to get some attention and half of Alexis money.

Yeah... the photo with his niece:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CDRNHzPg5nL/
(but it's not at Christmas)

Kimberly... :

kjw8o1y.png

f3RwduS.jpg

3kZ6F2N.jpg

qOoOJuK.jpg

wVj1nIq.jpg

SAW53o8.jpg

Reactions: rj rl
“He never intended to divorce me. That was a secret I was going to keep with me forever”

Probably because he didn’t want to lose half of all his hard work. Maybe Alexi was trying to reconnect so he could get a more favorable divorce settlement?

whole thing stinks to high heavens in my opinion

Good Lord, i think we go wayyyy into Private now...This is absolute Bullshit from both sides!
We as fans deserve to know what happend to Alexi and why he Died. Cause the Fans made Bodom famous!

On other Side, what happens to his Ex-Wife-Girlfriend-Whoever in his Life is not our matter.
With one honest Message to the Fans, everything could be solved in peace. But humans always want to go the dirty Way, "All for Nothing", all for the fuckin Money...

Really im a bit pissed, i think no one would like to have this ugly Memories/Grieving for his Favourite Guitarist, Musican.
So please get your Stuff together and make it peacefully for everyone especially Alexi!

End of Fuckin Story!

Well... under Kim's post wrote somebody and said "don't feed the trolls". I answered him/his: Trolls? Anna Laiho and Kelli is trolls too? (Anna not Australian)

I wrote to Kim before about how good it was to read these stories and thanked him several times. Now, after I wrote this, she has banned me.

We as fans deserve to know what happend to Alexi and why he Died. Cause the Fans made Bodom famous!
we don't deserve shit. It'd be nice to know some things just to get some sorta closure, but no one's obliged to tell us any of it. Can't believe I need to say this, but personal life is called personal for a reason. Secondly, medical issues are even more personal than that. No one but the patient and the doctor can or should know it, unless the patient is willing to disclose it. Aleksi wasn't, please respect that.

Also, fans didn't make Bodom famous, Aleksi's (and everyone else's from the band) genius did. It's not like any of us sacrificed anything to be able to enjoy Bodom. We're the obliged ones here.

Status
Not open for further replies.