Alexi passed away

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the Finnish law if there is no testament, the widow gets half of everything and the rest is divided by family, his sister and parents.
I can translate later, school's pissing me off and the comments I have seen about this are fuckin annoying (fb and non COB fans)

Does it mean Alexi was in bigamy?
No. Kelli said in the interview that Alexi was going to make the divorce with Kim and therefore their own marriage official in 2021 and that they had a lot planned for 2021 in general.

Unfortunately none of this is going to happen now, just like the new album :/

If Kelli and Kimberly both knew about this already and by the looks of how they talked about this there's no anger abt this then why is this even news. Tabloids wanna stir up drama. This is just a reminder that social media isn't the truth lol

Whatever's going on with Kelli and Kim, I don't really care but man I feel bad for Shelby.

Reactions: rj rl
It's him, according to the other picures.

aand he still has his ESP CS got with Bodom. :)

133088818_760138557920110_3281476985825331323_o.jpg

Yeah, it's still hard and hit when I read a condolence from someone (especially someone that close to Alexi and played a defining part in early COB) or something.

Reactions: tragician
Thanks for the Translation. And still nobody says what happend on this day...Only she have not become the Wake Up Call from Alexi.

Sad to read all this...

It's him, according to the other picures.

aand he still has his ESP CS got with Bodom. :)

Wonder if that's the only one out there...

Edit: google tells me that in 2006 you could get alexenders signature model called ESP-ak-m2 for 1000euros, at least in finland. They must be super rare, can't even find a pic if you google the model :D

So he went away in his sleep, hopefully. That would be at least a bit relieving.

Also these info about his connections make it obvious, that his death wasn't discover days after (Some of us presumed that in the previous pages, around 12-13) which I was very much sceptic about, since it's Holidays time, people spend these 2-3 weeks together, nearly all around the world and he has family in Finland too, also being the head of a big project. He surely got a lot of things going on around him that time. So, there's just no chance that his close ones wouldn't find it out almost immediately.

Anyway, I don't want to speculate any more, I'm sure we will get every details with time. (...and Jesus -won't- does not stay on his cross:D)

Last edited:
I totally understand why the family wants to keep things private but at this point I have seen such weird speculations that it would really just be for the good of everyone just to say it, what happened, when. I'm sure there's nothing too suspicious about it.

Back to the coincidences. Going through my moving boxes and getting my art supplies on the shelves today I took a look at the pictures I painted.
The whole phone conversations thing I read about today made me feel weird because the last painting I painted, after the Alexi one, in the end of december was a gothic girl who's on the phone and she's crying.
I painted it when I was watching an old finnish ghost adventures style tv show and in the episode there was a gothic girl talking about a ghost in her house and a friend who died recently. The girl in the painting is wearing a bath robe and watching the snowy trees outside and her makeup is all smeared with tears.

It isn't anything paranormal that I painted that painting in late december after having just painted that Alexi I talked about earlier but it sure is an interesting coincidence.

Reactions: COB-666
Wonder if that's the only one out there...

Edit: google tells me that in 2006 you could get alexenders signature model called ESP-ak-m2 for 1000euros, at least in finland. They must be super rare, can't even find a pic if you google the model :D
The guitar you are referring to is a cheaper version of his camo pattern ESP. Roope, Alexi, Alexander and a few other finnish guitarists had a special limited run signature series only for the finnish market. I have seen one of Roope's models on the internet but it had two pickups instead on one. Also all of them had bolt on necks and TRS-101 floyds. Alexi's model was white with black pinstripes, white headstock and arrow inlays. Kosti Orbinski from Sotajumala has one and it can be seen on many videos. It's really hard to find pictures of any of these guitars. If I remember correctly they were all 10 piece limited editions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.