Alexi passed away

Status
Not open for further replies.
one more thing I remembered. Aleksi says "we got a lot of good bands and potential here. For example Cryhavoc can become a really big thing like Sentenced, -Just like we can too in our own thing"
This Cryhavoc band didn't really amount to anything in the end, but they had this song:

Maybe some of you guys will remember that there used to be an mp3 called 'Children Of Bodom - Repent' going around back then, I even had a tab of it. It was rumored to be an early unreleased Bodom song or something, although I don't think it sounds anything alike. The reason for the confusion was probably this split album.

Cryscythe is a lot better. the singer really has/had talents imo.

I think it is about time Mitch and Arcane work on giving true tribute to Alexi by finally making a version of Talking to the Trees that is decent quality.
To me this song is the root of Alexi's musical journey since it has been recycled on so many albums.

I have seen many play their versions of ti on youtube etc, but they never captured the right sound or the right playstyle.
Mitch has sounded closer to old bodom than anyone else and Arcane has best sound of the later albums on the entirety of youtube.

Talking to the Trees is a undisputable Bodom Song!

Reactions: Works0fheart
Oof. Heartbreaking how they couldn't be together for the last year and how devastated her kid is.

Also, really surprising to hear he was still married to Kim. They really must have loved each other to the end, as shown by the many calls right up to the end as well.

Hmm, Peter is following Kim, and Kim was spoken with Roope.

c4sGXxC.jpg

Maybe she meant it spiritually. I will wait until tragician translates it. Due to such delicate details I don't trust in Google T. in this case.

After reading this with Google translate, I really hope this doesn't cause some public drama between Kelly and Kimberly about Alexis heritage (if that's the correct English word for what I mean).

I don't think so... Kim & Kelli knew this.

" KIMBERLY GOSS ja Kelli Wright-Laiho eivät IS:n tietojen mukaan tunne toisiaan. Gossilla on kuitenkin viesti Wright-Laiholle:

– Alexin tunteneille australialaisille en toivo muuta kuin rauhaa ja valoa. En halua julkista vihanpitoa. Älkäämme pilatko hänen perintöään ilkeydellä. Hän ei haluaisi tästä (avioliiton voimassaolosta) mitään spektaakkelia. Kuka tahansa hänet todella tuntenut tietää tämän. "

Google:
" According to IS, KIMBERLY GOSS and Kelli Wright-Laiho do not know each other. However, Goss has a message for Wright-Laiho:- For Australians who know Alexo, I want nothing but peace and light. I don't want public hatred. Let us not ruin his legacy with malice. He wouldn’t want any spectacle about this (the validity of the marriage). Anyone who really knew him knows this. "

It does look like Kimberly will inherit everything from the Laiho estate according to finnish law. I have no idea what she'll do with all his stuff and money, but she should definitely find a friend of Alexis i.e. Daniel to reform Sinergy and finish the 4th album.

I could think of better things to do with the money. For example, give it to his family to share. Or Kelli.
I would also find some foundation cool. Some kind of support for young musicians. He was famous and influential enough for something like that.

Reforming Sinergy is still a cool idea, but not with Daniel. It should be Roope and Jesper on the guitars.

Status
Not open for further replies.