Alexi passed away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this took an interesting but not so unexpected turn. Here's the thing. Being a public figure and trying to keep things private is an uphill battle...especially if you don't take care of important stuff in a timely manner. That's when things blow up. And sooner or later similar will happen with Alexi's cause and circumstances of death. They are trying to keep things ultra private about a public figure and probably for no good reason really. Stuff will come out in the open whether they want to or not. Better to get in front of it.

Goss showing up out of the blue claiming to be Alexi's one and only love and all the rest was rather surprising.
Anyone know who Matt Fawcett is, other than, in his words, Alexi's bestest friend?

One thing I know for certain, Americans are all about the money, and nothing but the money. In that regard, regular Europeans and Australians are a bit more advanced.

All this leads me to think that Alexi didn't take care of the COB business aspect willingly. It was probably the other guys who had to force him with lawyers and threats and who know what else to deal with it and settle it. That's probably why things ended on such bad terms.

we don't deserve shit. It'd be nice to know some things just to get some sorta closure, but no one's obliged to tell us any of it. Can't believe I need to say this, but personal life is called personal for a reason. Secondly, medical issues are even more personal than that. No one but the patient and the doctor can or should know it, unless the patient is willing to disclose it. Aleksi wasn't, please respect that.

Also, fans didn't make Bodom famous, Aleksi's (and everyone else's from the band) genius did. It's not like any of us sacrificed anything to be able to enjoy Bodom. We're the obliged ones here.
So it's better to have all these rumors?

Reactions: Sinthoras_96
Well this took an interesting but not so unexpected turn. Here's the thing. Being a public figure and trying to keep things private is an uphill battle...especially if you don't take care of important stuff in a timely manner. That's when things blow up. And sooner or later similar will happen with Alexi's cause and circumstances of death. They are trying to keep things ultra private about a public figure and probably for no good reason really. Stuff will come out in the open whether they want to or not. Better to get in front of it.

Goss showing up out of the blue claiming to be Alexi's one and only love and all the rest was rather surprising.
Anyone know who Matt Fawcett is, other than, in his words, Alexi's bestest friend?

One thing I know for certain, Americans are all about the money, and nothing but the money. In that regard, regular Europeans and Australians are a bit more advanced.

All this leads me to think that Alexi didn't take care of the COB business aspect willingly. It was probably the other guys who had to force him with lawyers and threats and who know what else to deal with it and settle it. That's probably why things ended on such bad terms.

" Anyone know who Matt Fawcett is, other than, in his words, Alexi's bestest friend? "
No. Or... just Kelli and Shelby and.. I don't know. But there is a picture on Matt's Facebook.... with Kelli, Shelby, Alexi and... himself (?). Maybe on Skype or something... he shared this a few days ago as a memories.

According to Kellis profile, he is a very good friend of her.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210122-163535.png
    Screenshot_20210122-163535.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 76
Reactions: COB-666
According to Kellis profile, he is a very good friend of her.

Yeah, it's not just about Kelli.
" That 2 women who loved 1 man have a grudge against each other doesn't suprise me whatsoever and I don't see a single reason to believe any of them. This forum was hating on Kelli a couple years ago, calling her a nutjob, saying she's manipulative "

Matt and Anna... or would Kelli have manipulated everyone with some witch magic? I don't know, I don't think so.

Wow, jeez..., what a mess. Alexi was such a legend and definitely deserves to be remembered for his genius and not this shitshow. His passing has really got to me like none before if I'm honest. I guess I never realised what an important role his music played in my life and even though we never met, it somehow felt like a good friend passed.

So this Matt has a killer band? Metal Archives lists one Matt Fawcett from New Zealand from bands called Sinate and Damned Age. Could be him I guess.

In any event, I just hope things will turn out more or less ok for the families involved, in spite of it all.

It’s really quite sad to see a public display of this mess. First and foremost, Kim should not still be claiming to be his “real” wife. That’s absurd, regardless of her intentions, it must hurt Kelli and Shelby a ton.
Frankly, I have no clue who was toxic, who was true, who would Alexi intend to leave his belongings with.
But claiming to his his only true wife is insane given what has been on display and them literally never seen together in the last 16 years.
Money truly corrupts people in the worst way.
His parents should get everything and divide it to their liking.
I can speculate if I die, my lady won’t fight for my inheritance or my possessions, it wouldn’t matter, and my parents would happy give her everything I had anyways. I don’t know if that exactly makes sense. But truly, how is this the first thing on their “true love” minds.

Look, it is really simple.

Maybe Matt and the 'Aussies' tell the truth. In that case Kim is a fucking bitch who should fuck off and all that.
Maybe they are all saying this, and covering for each other because they know they are nothing but money whores themselves.

Maybe Kim is telling the truth. In that case the other party can fucking piss off already.
Maybe Kim is trying to twist words to protect herself and she is a cunt.

Maybe Alexi was the problem and is now causing a divide between the two groups.

We do not know. Most likely we will never know for sure.

But whatever is the truth does not matter one fucking thing. We don't really know any of them personally. We are 'just' fans of Children of Bodom and Alexi as a musician and celebrity. I don't think there are many people (still) here who actually knew Alexi outside of the band.
We have zero rights to 'demand the truth' and neither should we fucking care. He is dead and we should celebrate everything he did for music.

I hope we can drop this pointless accusing one or the other. We got TMZ for that shit. Thank you.

But if it's true that Kimberly is a bad man ... I don't want to see Alexi's inheritance belong to a woman like that. It's wouldn't be fucking fair and it's unworthy.

Reactions: Sinthoras_96
I agree with kilon. That story is too messed up and personal for us to really ever be able to tell for sure how it all went down. And it doesn't really matter anyways...it's just frustrating to read and we don't have any influence on it anyways. I think it's the last Alexi wanted, that his fans are bummed about problems in his family after his death. It's already bad enough without that, so I won't read further statements regarding that issue, no matter from which side.

I still hope we get the exact date of his passing, maybe the cause of death. But I don't need details about his health which obviously was something Alexi didn't want to share publicly. If he didn't do it in 2019 when everyone worried, he really didn't everybody to know what it is.

Let's keep on sharing stories and pictures of a happier past and remember Alexi the way he should be remembered, not with all that mess.

Reactions: ShyPotato
I don't want to take sides, but:

If the Aussies are right and Kim is only after the money, then that is morally reprehensible, but I still can't blame her.

I really believe that Kim is grieving for Alexi and that everything she writes on Insta is real (the pictures, the stories, etc.), but if she really is the rightful inheritor, then I don't really see a problem.

At the moment it's all about her just wanting Alexi's money, but if she's the rightful heir, then that's only legitimate in a way. After all, we are talking about a large sum of money here.

What would you do? Just give a damn? Just give it like a Samaritan to a person you don't know? Give it to his family?

I'm sticking with it. No matter who is right - morally it may be reprehensible, but still there is nothing wrong here.

Here's a thought experiment:
Your ex-boyfriend/girlfriend dies after 15 years. You know that you are the inheritor. However, you were in contact almost daily, tell each other everything, are best friends, but secretly. Would you then suddenly give up the money?

Or, you have had no contact at all for 15 years, read about the death in the newspaper, but know that you are the heir. Would you then suddenly give up the money?

But if it's true that Kimberly is a bad man ... I don't want to see Alexi's inheritance belong to a woman like that. It's wouldn't be fucking fair and it's unworthy.

So true, but unfortunately, when it comes the inheritances, there's no way around the law. If Alexi didn't leave a will, then his stuff will go wherever the law dictates. If he did, then it'll go wherever he decided. Usually somebody always ends up unhappy.

I still hope we get the exact date of his passing, maybe the cause of death.

That's strange that they don't want to reveal even the exact date. What invasion of privacy is there in that? Unless it is to buy time and/or make things difficult for someone to cause problems...someone like Goss. Again they are counting on being able to keep a lid on things, but as they should realize by now, there are a bunch of people and a bunch of interests involved, most likely things will come out and in terms they may not like.

Status
Not open for further replies.