Alexi passed away

Status
Not open for further replies.
COB-666 > was just giving my two cents.

Anyway I'm off and gonna blast some COB at work tonight, like I have been doing the last couple weeks. I suggest everyone to get off social medias or at least from comments sections, those are getting too unhealthy nowadays.

Peace out

Reactions: rj rl
" Don't fucking tell me he died alone at holidays. "
I don't know, we don't know, but I think he was alone at the moment (at his home, in Finland). But he spent the holidays with his family, of course (there was a picture of this here as well). In Finland.
" Why his wife and his kid, adopted or not, wasn't with him? "
Because... COVID. Travel is / was prohibited.

" How do you know where she was anyway? I always wonder how such private information is getting out so fast. "
https://www.is.fi/viihde/art-2000007748095.html
" Due to the pandemic Wright-Laiho hadn’t been able to see Laiho in ten months. She tells that the couple had long video chats and sent songs and love letters to each other. Until the messages suddenly stopped. "
They were 10 Months not together.
Kim says they talked about everything the last 10 Months...
coincidence?

Alcohol pretty much destroys every organ in your body, not sure where you heard that nonsense
True! Ive had read it here on Reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Music/comm...odoms_alexi_laiho_has_died_of_health/gi3r2xu/

I am so fucked in mind right now. I was thinking it couldn't get worst, and now it turns out maybe his beloved was with him to get his money and he died alone. I mean... Alexi wasn't a saint but nobody deserves such fate. If they were not together for ten months Kelli could not poison him, literally or not.
I thought they were married, anyway. But being proud with their relationships and posting often doesn't make her a bad guy in this story, every couple gets excited when a new love is coming, and I think he really loved her. I hoped she would be the last woman in his life, the right one. If I knew it would turns like that, I would never wish for it.

Kim's words sounds like pretty much ex wife, still being in love with her first love. Maybe she was. Maybe he was drinking himself to death missig his true love. Or maybe he still had feeling for Kim, most likely she had for him. Maybe she took advantage from the missing of his wife, Kelli, and just moved for it. That's not the fucking point. Those are disgusting female fights. Alexi never showed off with his personal life, there's a reason for it ti be called "personal", and my first feeling reading "I must share that truth" coming from Kim's side made me feels like she was trying to put in bad light Kelli.
I was looking for Kimberly Goss for years, in any social media, in any internet metal site, for news, because for me she had the best voice among metal chicks and I adored her. I honestly found it cute she and Alexi had something, but people's business was never my business.
Then, after 17 years of silence she just appears at the day medias announced her first love death, starting to post cute private photos nobody ever seen before, talking sweet, and suddenly saying his current partner stole money from fans and got him to grave with drugs.

I was shocked, crashed once more, but then the gears between my earst started working. None of this sounds right. She is not acting like an old friend, she is acting like old hurt lover of a man who has moved forward, and she is keep living in the past. If there is a proof someone stole money or collected money for a fake cause, police must investigate. If someone acused her in that, if she is a wise person, she would pass and not make it public.

I am so fucked in mind right now. I was thinking it couldn't get worst, and now it turns out maybe his beloved was with him to get his money and he died alone. I mean... Alexi wasn't a saint but nobody deserves such fate. If they were not together for ten months Kelli could not poison him, literally or not.
I thought they were married, anyway. But being proud with their relationships and posting often doesn't make her a bad guy in this story, every couple gets excited when a new love is coming, and I think he really loved her. I hoped she would be the last woman in his life, the right one. If I knew it would turns like that, I would never wish for it.

Kim's words sounds like pretty much ex wife, still being in love with her first love. Maybe she was. Maybe he was drinking himself to death missig his true love. Or maybe he still had feeling for Kim, most likely she had for him. Maybe she took advantage from the missing of his wife, Kelli, and just moved for it. That's not the fucking point. Those are disgusting female fights. Alexi never showed off with his personal life, there's a reason for it ti be called "personal", and my first feeling reading "I must share that truth" coming from Kim's side made me feels like she was trying to put in bad light Kelli.
I was looking for Kimberly Goss for years, in any social media, in any internet metal site, for news, because for me she had the best voice among metal chicks and I adored her. I honestly found it cute she and Alexi had something, but people's business was never my business.
Then, after 17 years of silence she just appears at the day medias announced his first love death, starting to post cute private photos nobody ever seen before, talking sweet, and suddenly saying his current partner stole money from fans and got him to grave with drugs.

I was shocked, crashed once more, but then the gears between my earst started working. None of this sounds right. She is not acting like an old friend, she is acting like old hurt lover of a man who has moved forward, and she is keep living in the past. If there is a proof someone stole money or collected money for a fake cause, police must investigate. If someone acused her in that, if she is a wise person, she would pass and not make it public.

Yeah, I feel you. I've been devastated and my thoughts are circling around this situation all the time and I'm losing sleep because of my grief.

If it makes you feel better, I think Alexi was seeing his loved ones around holiday times and wasn't lonely. I believe he went so sudden he didn't even realize he was about to die. I want to believe so.

What comes to Kim and Kelli, I believe they are both driven by grief, shock, denial or even perhaps anger. It makes it worse Alexi wasn't here to answer some questions only he was able to give answers and that might upset Kim and Kelli. I really hope Kim would respect Alexi and his love for Kelli and Shelby, even Kim was longer time in Alexi's life but Alexi's love for Kelli was genuine. As I believe Alexi loved Kim too, as a dear friend. I feel so sorry for Alexi's parents and sister.

Well, she didn't start the fight. Her "I must tell the truth" story was simply the reaction on that Facebook post from that guy.
No, dude, reaction is to write under the post and defend yourself. If you are so hurt and mad, report and block him. People write shits about people all the time. Bringing it to another media as a new post, start a topic about it and acusing someone literally in murder isn't reaction, it's "asking for it".

Btw, you still didn't answer how do you know the date of the death.

Venus, this is disrespect already. Bringing personal stuff in public, true or not. He was talking about his past relationships with respect, and her appearing showing something so intimate like last moments of his life, last chats, if it was me I wouldn't bring in public something so dear to me, just because I know people would stain it. She is trying to prove she still have something with him and it's stronger than what he had with Kelli. It's dirty move. She didn't post those things when he was alive, she made a profile and started posting after he died. On the other hand, Kelli posted just one black photo saying how much she miss him.
Married or not, he left her 17 years ago, he had one woman, then another one, they planned a marriage. You should know when to stop and leave the other person to go.

Reactions: Sinthoras_96
Yes, you should know when to stop. Take a breath, this Is getting out of hand

Reactions: <Arcane>
Venus, this is disrespect already. Bringing personal stuff in public, true or not. He was talking about his past relationships with respect, and her appearing showing something so intimate like last moments of his life, last chats, if it was me I wouldn't bring in public something so dear to me, just because I know people would stain it. She is trying to prove she still have something with him and it's stronger than what he had with Kelli. It's dirty move. She didn't post those things when he was alive, she made a profile and started posting after he died. On the other hand, Kelli posted just one black photo saying how much she miss him.
Married or not, he left her 17 years ago, he had one woman, then another one, they planned a marriage. You should know when to stop and leave the other person to go.

I get your point, but I don't think others can tell people how to mourn correct way. Kim has a right to mourn in her way, perhaps it is her way to mourn sharing her memories with fans too and talk with people who loved Alexi too. She didn't claim in any part she is Alexi's real love interest, but somehow I believe Alexi knew Kim is one to rely on if he passes. Alexi isn't anyones property, even if he was legally married to Kelli. I believe Kelli's and Alexi's love was pure, but it shouldn't be like this, that people are fighting about how to reminescence their loved one and who has a right and who doesn't.

No, dude, reaction is to write under the post and defend yourself. If you are so hurt and mad, report and block him. People write shits about people all the time. Bringing it to another media as a new post, start a topic about it and acusing someone literally in murder isn't reaction, it's "asking for it".

Btw, you still didn't answer how do you know the date of the death.
She couldn’t answer under his post, block or report him because she isn’t on Facebook and the group is set private.

the date of his death was more or less official. It was written in the Hate Lounge at „The Riff“ and I think also Kelli said it in an Interview.

But in principle, she told (to the press?) that she was still married officially and with that the whole circus started, right?
Yeah, but after the tabloids released it and after the interview with Kelli... or? I don’t know.
And I also don’t really care who said or wrote things first

Yes, you should know when to stop. Take a breath, this Is getting out of hand
I'm sorry, spare me with "chill" advices. You know nothing about my own hell, and this story is making it even worst.
You may think I am overreacting or being too much into the drama of someone else's life. This guy has been my idol for like 18 years. Forgive me if I'm getting it too hard that he died when I (and the entire hate crew fans) just expected smashing new start with the new band. You don't make a new band if you are planning your ow funeral. Nobody expected this.

I never knew Alexi the way Kimberly Goss, Kelli Wright or COB crew knew him, but he was my guide through my most shitty moments. When I was about to fall and die his kick used to bring me on the road. A kick I needed to keep moving.
I am so sorry if my "getting out of hand" is disturbing you, but I need to ask things everybody are asking. Not necessarily to get an answer, just to unload this from my head. Or it may explode. Bitching and plotting helps a lot.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, spare me with "chill" advices. You know nothing about my own hell, and this story is making it even worst.
You may think I am overreacting or being too much into the drama of someone else's life. This guy has been my idol for like 18 years. Forgive me if I'm getting it too hard that he died when I (and the entire hate crew fans) just expected smashing new start with the new band. You don't make a new band if you are planning your ow funeral. Nobody expected this.

I never knew Alexi the way Kimberly Goss, Kelli Wright or COB crew knew him, but he was my guide through my most shitty moments. When I was about to fall and die his kick used to bring me on the road. A kick I needed to keep moving.
I am so sorry if my "getting out of hand" is disturbing you, but I need to ask things everybody are asking. Not necessarily to get an answer, just to unload this from my head. Or it may explode. Bitching and plotting helps a lot.

Chill, probably not meant for you. I interpret that as an general comment just that the two sides are increasing bets so that it is getting out of hand and ugly... they should both know when to stop.

Chill, probably not meant for you. I interpret that as an general comment just that the two sides are increasing bets so that it is getting out of hand and ugly... they should both know when to stop.

Yes exactly, I had written a big answer but somehow my browser kinda fucked up half of it.

Anyway to summarize what I had written, Aries Poison Girl, I didn't write this against you or even in a rough way, at all.

Alexis' art has been with me for 20 years (when FTR came out), got me started with the guitar 15 years ago and helped me to cope with my dads' death (alcohol) years ago and helped me when I became homeless and without any family at 17 (a long time ago now).

When I said "out of hand", it was my way of saying that being involved in all of this drama is unhealthy, I'm sure answers and information will come all in good time, I hope anyway. I just think people should take a step back and just listen to Alexis' stuff, with Bodom or anything else he was involved in, watch his videos, read and listen to his interviews... remember the good and put social medias aside for a while. That's my way to cope anyway.

I feel your pain and partake too, all the best to you.

Again, sorry for my rusty English

Reactions: <Arcane>
It has been rollercoaster of emotions. One day it hurts so much you just can't listen their music or even browse through pictures. On the other day I laugh at their videos and jokes, but grief is still there. I never knew how is it lose someone who really affected on your life and it has been awful. CoB and Alexi were huge part of me becoming myself and not giving up on life when I was at my worst.

Reactions: COB-666
Status
Not open for further replies.