Alexi to be joined by 100 guitarists at Helsinki's Senate Square

First rehearsal over and every sounds nice! A bit messy for sure but it'll surely come together as we have 6hours rehearsal tomorrow.
On the other hand, no way to approach Alexi. He left as soon as he was done. I'll try to have a word with Jaska or Janne about the new songs and album

First rehearsal over and every sounds nice! A bit messy for sure but it'll surely come together as we have 6hours rehearsal tomorrow.
On the other hand, no way to approach Alexi. He left as soon as he was done. I'll try to have a word with Jaska or Janne about the new songs and album

Yeah that sucks because of course everyone wants to chat with Alexi, it is probably very overwhelming for him.

I was too focused on the song to take pictures
But on the Facebook page of the even you can find some pics I guess. They even "created" a hashtag #100Guitarsfromhel so if you know how to use this you might find some fan pics on Google.
And yes it sucks but I can totally understand him. Let's hope I manage to get one, or at least I could steal his ESPs to make him go back to Jackson XD

That's awesome and you're lucky. But I would've totally played Red Light In My Eyes pt. 1 during the event (instead of that song you rehearse) to protest about IWC.

Couldn't yet. They told us yesterday that we shouldn't be trying too much to chat with him and such and that we would have a time later to talk with him. But I didn't think it'd be today.. So I'll try to hand it to him after the show tomorrow. Let's hope he doesn't throw it in the garbage because it's my only copy of it. My computer died some days ago...