Alexi's "Guitar players finger better" t-shirt...free

┼Victim of the Night┼;8722733 said:
I kind of hate the third one... but then again, I don't like any of those shirts, to be honest. o_O

Glad I'm not the only one :)

Guys, when you're too cool to like those shirts and when you don't like the band - why do you post in here?

Guy, I don't usually go posting in threads just to p*ss off others, and I'm far from being "cool", but I try to post when I want to communicate and without lacking respect towards anyone.

I like the band and I even liked other shirts that were made... but I posted in this thread only to say I did not like the ones in the link you posted.

That's harmless, Mr. DontFuckWithChuck. :)

Yay, she's probably the less troublesome in this forum :)

On the other hand, I agree with Arcane there's quite a lot of people here that I have no clue why they stay in here if they're always talking shit about the band and whining about everything. At least keep that off-topic. It's boring to read the prototypical "meh I'm tired of Bodom I'm sure new album will be Pantera revisited" and the likes every day. It's ok if they think like that, but I don't see the point on spamming the on-topic threads with that.

On the other hand, I agree with Arcane there's quite a lot of people here that I have no clue why they stay in here if they're always talking shit about the band and whining about everything. At least keep that off-topic. It's boring to read the prototypical "meh I'm tired of Bodom I'm sure new album will be Pantera revisited" and the likes every day. It's ok if they think like that, but I don't see the point on spamming the on-topic threads with that.

Couldn't agree more

I wonder why people that don't like COB or just want to talk shit about some of the members even bother coming on here.Personally I could find much better thing to do with my time.Hell I've been getting them new fans.

I checked out the price for one and it was like £18 for P&P, £11 for the shirt or something. I didn't bother, I don't even like it! I would have got the Fuck You Very Much shirt but they don't make it anymore.

Arcane posted a link to an awesome one, but the language isn't English, and I can't understand it!