Aliens Anyone?

blackeyed

original rude boy
Nov 7, 2003
england
www.faceparty.co.uk
Eh, when I was coming home from that Dillinger gig the other night with my boyfriend, we heard seriously strange noises coming from the sky. I thought it was planes first but it sounded lower than that and it was more of a hum than a roar far up in the atmosphere. then there was realy weird soft and gloomy music - seemed more like a zombie film thinking back - but it was like 2.30am and I live on a really quite estate. but the weird thing with the music sounds was that they came from one place pretty loud and then they seemed really far away and on the opposite side of the field. There was the noise of metal being banged too, all this went on till about 5.30 when there was the sound of loads of planes and then it was over. I was so scared at one point that I nearly started crying (I'm a soft bitch at times).

But it's reckoned that if aliens do come they go to places of energy dont they - well the chemical works in Runcorn aint too far from my house....eeek. What do you reckon guys n gals??

nuclear plants and atomic bomb testing facilities are their favourites - but if you see strange lights coming through your curtains at night you'd better run...

eh you shower of bastards. it not that bad in widnes!!! although i do live pretty (worringly) close to The Aves (dun der dun dun ).

I'm not from widnes anyway so kiss my hair arse :D

Isn't England a favorite spot for U.F.Os to make crop circles? I always wondered also why aliens land in rural areas (Roswell anyone?). I saw this show once where these people from a city (it may have been New York) claimed they were abducted. That shit freaks me out; I always imagine waking up to see 5 or 6 greys looking over me.

MoonsOfJupiter said:
Isn't England a favorite spot for U.F.Os to make crop circles? I always wondered also why aliens land in rural areas (Roswell anyone?). I saw this show once where these people from a city (it may have been New York) claimed they were abducted. That shit freaks me out; I always imagine waking up to see 5 or 6 greys looking over me.
stay away from the windows if you see strange lights through the curtains