Aliens

The new research found that they are surely present in the Universe, They are getting signals from there!

what i was actually asking was whether or not you believe it could be possible that any of these freinds of mine could have really been "abducted" by extraterestrial "aliens"

no one answered my question
is is possible that people are being abducted or are all of these abductees just crazy people?

I, am a believer. But i have to question some theories. Apparently, Reptilians live beneath us. I label that as insane. I've never encountered an Alien like creature, I imagine it would be pretty scary. But how can an Alien, get here before recorded history and have such technology below us, when apparently it's way too hot for us humans to go down that far? I believe in UFOs, do i believe they are monitoring us? Nope. I don't believe there are any Aliens at area 51, i believe they reverse engineer Alien Tech there, but i believe they are not holding any captive there. I personally believe that Aliens, of the Grey type especially, have visited Earth, but i don't believe that they "abduct" us, i think they just want a few resources before travelling on. Maybe they have been taking resources for many years? Maybe i'm thinking too much, i don't know. Anyway, I believe that during the 1940s when America started the Manhattan Project and tested Trinity, i think that the radiation and the explosion itself, attracted life form throughout the universe. Maybe the Pompi Volcano attracted them as well? We'll never know. But yeah, those are my beliefs, sorry if i offended any one.

I, am a believer. awesomeBut i have to question some theories. of course some of the theories condradict each other Apparently, Reptilians live beneath us. I label that as insane. of course it's insane, if they lived beneath us we would know they're there,I've never encountered an Alien like creature, I imagine it would be pretty scary. some people say the aliens aren't scary at allBut how can an Alien, get here before recorded history and have such technology below us, when apparently it's way too hot for us humans to go down that far? the theory is that their bodies are different than ours and that it would be to cold for them up here, that they'd freeze to deathI believe in UFOs, so many sightings, how can you not?do i believe they are monitoring us? Nope. why would they moniter us? why would they care?I don't believe there are any Aliens at area 51, not any alive, obviously the military would have killed themi believe they reverse engineer Alien Tech there, pretty much everything invented after the crash was reverse engineered from the tech at the crashbut i believe they are not holding any captive there. no the military would have killed anything that survived the crashI personally believe that Aliens, of the Grey type especially, have visited Earth, ancient astronought theorybut i don't believe that they "abduct" us, why would they? how would abducting us help them? i think they just want a few resources before travelling on. stealing earth's resorces the way europe mined out all the resources in africaMaybe they have been taking resources for many years? google search "ancient astronaught theory"Maybe i'm thinking too much, i don't know. Anyway, I believe that during the 1940s when America started the Manhattan Project and tested Trinity, i think that the radiation and the explosion itself, attracted life form throughout the universe. of course, wouldn't you stop to investigate if you saw a monkey holding a gun? Maybe the Pompi Volcano attracted them as well? they were prolly already here before thatWe'll never know. But yeah, those are my beliefs, sorry if i offended any one.

who the hell did you just offend?

Maybe someone would find what I said offensive? I don't know
Thanks, i guess for commenting on nearly everything I said. Very helpful.

yes i was trying to be helpfull
and also trying to clearly show my veiws in a single post instead of having a post-whore-contest

Our love of killing is what has eliminated our competition and pushed us to the top of the food chain.

Our love of killing is what will be our downfall. Somewhere out there, lightyears away, there is probably at least one superintelligent alien species watching us. They will (correctly) determine that we are primal, destructive, and evil and come to exterminate us before we cause any more harm.

I don't think they'd have any reason to care what we do until we can actually space travel. Our level of space technology is about at the level a sharpened stick is in weaponry. I doubt any alien species capable of observing us would be threatened that we'd start interplanetary war.

True. But once we are able to achieve manned interstellar spaceflight, we will for sure be in for the fight of our lives, and without a doubt we will lose :heh:.

I don't think they'd have any reason to care what we do until we can actually space travel. Our level of space technology is about at the level a sharpened stick is in weaponry. I doubt any alien species capable of observing us would be threatened that we'd start interplanetary war.

the history channel just re-showed that old program about how extraterrestrials wanted/helped USA win our independence from England

also
maybe extraterrestrials are actually just waiting for us to mostly kill each other so they can just come in and take over Earth after the next world war kills 9/10ths of the human species

the history channel just re-showed that old program about how extraterrestrials wanted/helped USA win our independence from England

also
maybe extraterrestrials are actually just waiting for us to mostly kill each other so they can just come in and take over Earth after the next world war kills 9/10ths of the human species

Probably. Anyone watch Falling Skies? There's a great storyline in that show

Probably. Anyone watch Falling Skies? There's a great storyline in that show

actually no
every time falling skies comes on, my room mate is sitting infront of the tv watching a different channel
it'll be a while before we can get seperate TVs