Alive 2 Easter Eggs???

Thrillho

I'm Freaking Out!!one!!
Feb 12, 2005
Philly Burbs
Well? Anybody find any hidden features on the new DVD?? I have not had much of a chance to sift through it yet. But I would be really shocked if a bunch of goofy fuckers such as Anthrax did not put a little hidden treasure on a DVD. The MOMD drum solo was a nice treat!

Thrillho said:
Well? Anybody find any hidden features on the new DVD?? I have not had much of a chance to sift through it yet. But I would be really shocked if a bunch of goofy fuckers such as Anthrax did not put a little hidden treasure on a DVD. The MOMD drum solo was a nice treat!
how to you get to the drum solo on the MOMD dvd?

I think you just go to the section of the concert where the band is getting their picture taken (It's one of the "Break" sections...can't remember which one), and just wait until about the middle and then hit enter until it sends you to the quick easter egg of Charlie's extended drum solo from a different show...

As far as Alive 2 and No Hit Wonders, I have yet to find any, although the only ones I've checked for so far are the ones that can be accessed simply through menu scrolls. I don't really have the patient for those ridiculously difficult to find ones...

There has gotta be one somewhere.

It was tricky at first with MOMD because the pentathrax appears in the corner at multipal parts in the video. But only at one part will it take you to the drum solo.

I will be really surprised if they didn't put one on there - I mean - come on!!