Finished another painting.

Mothers
There is more than one sole mother earth

IMG_0231.jpg

IMG_0237.jpg

IMG_0234.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg

IMG_0236.jpg

I made a tattoo sketch drawing for a friend too. he wanted a tree growing up his spine. So i suggested him an Yggdrasil of course.

So i made many drawings and i asked my friend which style he prefered. I worked on the style he wanted and here what it gives.

IMG_0239.jpg

Decided to test myself the other day to see what i could come up with in an hour with only a pencil to use, this is the end result. What do you think for just under an hour of sketching, bear in mind this is a full A3 sheet of paper.

Randomquicksketch.jpg

Nice work :)

Du you habe some other bodies drawed? Or just these? I'll give a look at my new art tomorrow.
But nice work. All nordic mythology :) I like it :D

Ok, here we go...Two Paintings I did for a friend of mine. They are worked out in the background with Photoshop, and normally larger :> But I did them as an illustration for an ultima online freeshard, and so they have to be a bit smaller than normally.
I did them with a 0,05cm ink pencil.

A warrior and an elvish mage. Hope you enjoy.

axtkriegerdr7.jpg
elfenmagiertz4.jpg

*update* A öhhmmm woman... and a elvish hunter :)
hhhmxf6.jpg
schtzere3.jpg

Wow Selurian thats really awsome, bloke with the axes is so detailed. How large are they? I assume they have been inked, whenever I ink a drawing it allways comes out looking really chunky. How did you manage to get all that detail in?

Thank you..

Hmm, the details came with time, I use a normal pencil to have a simple drawing an then just a 0.05cm ink-pen for the details. Befor all that I got an idea and thoought a bit about ist. Thats all...
The drawings are between A3 and A4, just what I like to use.

Wow yeah! those drawing are very great!! do you have any more you can show us???

And i can --finally-- post here the painting i made for AA. maybe some of you remember me asking all sorts of weird questions in the myhtology thread. well, it paid off!

So, i work a total of 3 months, and waited 4 to finally post it, but more importantly, give it in person to AA, at Graspop. Am i crazy? prolly.

Funy part, sneaking through security into VIP zone TWICE to get to AA and then to finally get to see them have a look at my work.... guyz, its priceless...

So here it is, inspired by Hermod's Ride to Hel - Lokes treachery Part 1 as you might recognize.

full view:
IMG_0159.jpg

details:
IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_0151.jpg

IMG_0152.jpg

IMG_0148.jpg

I would like to thank everyone that helped me get the info that i needed to accomplish this painting. But i would like to thank someone in particular, for she did more then help me, she gave me the courage to keep on to the last part of all this. This she is of course no one else then Tyra. I will never thank you enough.

And AA liked it, so i accomplished my biggest goal ^^

SKÅL!!!!:kickass: :kickass:

I like your style very much!
You can tell that a lot of work goes into everyone of your paintings, nice details!
And it looks very unique.
So did the guys from AA take the picture or just look at it? Its a good way to motivate them into making Lokes treachery Part 2. :)

Hmm, found another...a dark angel, with scars on his skin and something like that. Hope you enjoy. Worked it out a bit with Photoshop.
darkangeltg6.jpg

Those 2 are really awesome Selurian! i hove such difficulty myself to draw/paint wings, the only good attempt i made are the prologation on the arms as wings in a drawing and in a painting...
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/38974671/
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/43720701/
which youll agree are very far from what you did. i really like the black and white forest of the first, with the river of blood. its good you retook the red in the three too

woot!!