All HCDR lyrics!!!!!

Ive already posted in another thread about these... they are some of the most fucking RIDICULOUS lyrics I've ever seen! I wonder if the guy realizes that 90% of it is total gibberish. I will still give these a chance (Triple Corpse and Bloodred didn't look -too- bad) when I feel like transcribing lyrics again, tho.

Btw Bonestorm... my comp got fucked up and ICQ doesn't work anymore (along with a bunch of other stuff). Hopefully I'll find a way to fix it.

My fav parts from these lyrics:

AHAHAHHAH "the wrecking voice stain mirror" :lol: (from Sixpounder)

From Angels Don't Kill: "When I heard it up here I said angel" and "The rips on my eyes that show me... what black is!" :eek:

And last but not least, the fact that they wrote out the "oooohhh"s in YBOD's chorus cracks me up every time!

Ohhhhhohh,
Til' tomorrow it's a better day to be,
Ooohhohohoh,
You're better off dead than fucking with me.
Ohooohhoooh
What if there ain't no tomorrow...
Ohooohoho
There wasn't one today.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: wtf was this guy (or these guys) thinking??

Sorry Stun, I didn't see ur previous post heh
Hope u'll manage to fix ur ICQ problems asap :)

Imho some parts of those lyrics are obviously wrong, but there are some parts I agree with (most of bodom beach terror's and some angels don't kill's).
As for Lil Bloodred I'm still convinced my lyrics are better.

They wrote ooooh in YBOD cuz they actually say that...when I transcribe lyrics I write down every YAUH Alexi says cuz that's the way his lyrics are meant to be :p :lol:

P.S.
Some sentences do not make any sense in those lyrics but in alexi's intentions they probably don't have to make any sense

Originally posted by Stun
Ive already posted in another thread about these... they are some of the most fucking RIDICULOUS lyrics I've ever seen! I wonder if the guy realizes that 90% of it is total gibberish. I will still give these a chance (Triple Corpse and Bloodred didn't look -too- bad) when I feel like transcribing lyrics again, tho.

yep the hcdr lyrics @ darklyrics defenitly suck...
if you listen good you can hear how fucked up they are and the sentences are indeed all wrong.. :S

the stupidest thing is:
first they had a version of Angels don't kill that made some sense but now they replaced it... the new one is all wrong :S