All right dudes, what new gear are you getting for christmas?

Just got my Krank Rev1 which was part of X-Mas, other than that I am hoping to score:
Furman SP8C Pedalboard
Charvel San Dimas 2 2H
and the usual Strings, Picks, socks, etc. haha

Well, I've already bought my presents for myself this year :lol: The impatient bastard that I am...

Intel Core i7 920
Asus P6T Deluxe
3x1GB Corsair DDR3 PC3-10666
Belkin Firewire 3-port PCI express (TI)
Lehle P-Split II (signal splitter extraordinaire) http://www.thomann.de/fi/lehle_psplit.htm
2 instrument cables (Cordial + Neutrik)
4 wall-mount hooks for guitars
1 wall-mount hook for acoustic guitar

And a whole load of CDs:

Autumn Tears – Love Poems II
Beyond Sensory Experience - The Dull Routine of Existence
Chemlab – East Side Militia
Dark Fortress – Profane Genocidal Creations
Dark Funeral – Diabolis Interium
Dark Tranquillity – Exposures
Dream Theater – Metropolis 2000: Scenes from NY DVD
Faith No More – Introduce Yourself
Mayhem – A Grand Declaration of War
Nasum – Doombringer
Puissance - Hail the Mushroom Cloud (EP)

I was impatient too, and already bought my christmas present, which was/is the Macbook Pro I'm just typing this message on. Just got a wireless keyboard and mouse too, so I don't have use the touchpad all the time. I also ordered a Vox DA5 to replace the Roland Microcube I just sold.

Depending on how much money I get from those of my relatives that always just give money as presents (such as my grandmother), I'll probably either get a bass or a 22" or 24" monitor and another bigger external HDD.

Apple MacBook Pro 15" 2,5GHz, Early 2008 -model
M-Audio Profire 2626
M-Audio Octane preamp
Motu Digital Performer 6

My girlfriend is getting me this tricked out RG321MH... It was originally black, dude stripped it, stained it, refinished the neck, added a Pearwood veneer to the headstock and put on a new decal, replaced the pickups with EMGs, replaced the tuners, added an Earvana nut, replaced the bridge and all the knobs, electronics, etc, added custom wood control covers and added a battery compartment. I originally wanted to buy an RG321MH new and basically do the same stuff to it but this dude did way more than I could've done so I'm stoked! My girlfriend rules.

2zyhi55.jpg

Other than that, I'm going to treat myself (and my room, ha!) with some ATS panels over my time off over Christmas and I might pick up an AT4040...

I'm still at that age when I get presents off family ;]
Gear for my birthday probably (february) but at Christmas I just stock up on games to last me through the games drought the first half of the year brings.