All right dudes, what new gear are you getting for christmas?

Bought myself an early xmas present from ebay - scored an ESP LTD B-500 bass for $300 w/ free shipping & included a hardshell case. I had the B-2005 a year or so back, was stolen.

This is my goal for Xmas this year:
- new mic cables & stands
- more headphones & misc. adapters
- fix my busted ddrum triggers
- buy 3-4 quality DIs / 1 reamp box
- replace preamp tube in aphex mic pre

I'm really going to save my cash until after NAMM to see what stuff is rolling out. Besides the above, I just need to build my new computer and get a DAW controller.

I'll probably just get a family-sized bottle of my friend's home made wine and spend a drunk christmas eve looking at pictures of a Profire 2626, wondering why I didn't have the money to get one. Again!

Sounds exactly like how my christmas is gonna be! I'm saving up for a 2626 too. And I won't be drinking wine, I can't tand that shit. Beer and whiskey for me;)

Bought myself an early xmas present from ebay - scored an ESP LTD B-500 bass for $300 w/ free shipping & included a hardshell case. I had the B-2005 a year or so back, was stolen.

This is my goal for Xmas this year:
- new mic cables & stands
- more headphones & misc. adapters
- fix my busted ddrum triggers
- buy 3-4 quality DIs / 1 reamp box
- replace preamp tube in aphex mic pre

I'm really going to save my cash until after NAMM to see what stuff is rolling out. Besides the above, I just need to build my new computer and get a DAW controller.

Sucks ass on the bass being stolen dude! But why do you want 3-4 DI's? o_O

Next Tuesday I'm going to have a job-interview and if I get that job (right after uni) I'll definitly get myself some cool gear for christmas. I'm really gassing for one of those small tube-amps. Do they ship the krank rev jr-head alone in Germany by now?

Sucks ass on the bass being stolen dude! But why do you want 3-4 DI's? o_O
Yeah, it does suck. But it only happened due to my neglegance while being drunk. Last time I get trashed before our set is done and the gear is loaded up.

I want at least 3 DIs for live recording a whole band live. Kind of like Kreator did their new album. Capture DI for both guitars and bass - and just run PodXTs for a headphone mix. That way everyone can play in the same room, but without any bleed in the drums and I can just reamp the guitars afterwards.

Didnt get em for christmas but more for the hell of it but Ive just got a gift of the TC Electronic system 6000 4 plus pack and the Tube-Tech CL1B TDM direct from TC

I got myself a pair of DT-990 PRO mixing phones, ESP LTD MH-250NT guitar (finally I can give back the Yamaha strat-clone to my bassist, goddamn I'm thankful for that), a cymbal stand so I could attach 3 splashes on it and have it in the middle of my kit <3, MIDI keyboard (although it was fucked up so I've returned it and should get a new one "soon"), various parts for the drumkit and a set of resonance heads for my toms, a WD 500 gb drive for my studio computer and a graphics card to support high res widescreen.

Damn I barely have money to buy booze for this weekend now!

Sounds exactly like how my christmas is gonna be! I'm saving up for a 2626 too. And I won't be drinking wine, I can't tand that shit. Beer and whiskey for me;)

No worries, that shit tastes nothing like actual wine :) It's more like vermouth, water and bear urine mixed in a dirty milk glass.

I'm thinking of ways to convince my girlfriend that I really need the 2626 and M-Powered more than we need a new sofa or January's rent money :D

I already got myself Cubase 4 and some MoPads. Once holidays come all is gona be set up on my newly customized desk! Also some acoustic foam shoudl be here by Friday. :)