All the bands ESP models ! (post your pics here)

-DigmA-

COBHC \m/
Apr 2, 2007
Gothenburg, Sweden
The goal with this thread is to find all of Roope's, Henkka's and Alexi's ESP models and post pics on them here, I know these so far:

alexi-600se.jpg

alexi-pink_sawtooth.jpg

ESP_Alexi_Laiho_Scythe.jpg

alexi-sawtooth.jpg

alexi-arrowhead_sw.jpg

espalelaih.jpg

182031.jpg

esp_roope_latvala.jpg

white_esp_roope.JPG

roopeesp2.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

... that's the ones I know :p and there's a lot but if you know any more guitars/basses that they own, please post pic here. :D

alexi_fin.jpg
esp_ltd_yleis.jpg

ESP%20LTD%20MMV%20BL.jpg
MMV_0020_SN-BLK_2.jpg

Thats ESP and 3 variations of the Alexi LTD MMV series but its still his signature. So ithought i might aswell post it. The REAL Esp there is actualyl used by him in the studio it seems. Maybe you just wanted the REAL ESPs but what the hell.

Since when was the LTD MMV an Alexi sig, eh? :err:

Since alexi designed it? and it was also featured in the "alexi guitars" ad on the tuska paper:lol: I see it as alexi model since he designed it:zombie: And cant you tell it looks like his guitars too?

Yeah ESP Oversea just got pwn3d. Well his real name is Henri Samuli Seppälä for everyone who didnt know and i know theres ppl who might not know:lol:

I'm looking for pictures of this Jackson LL guitar roope and alexi designed together and which was only available at musamaailma.

btw: the pictures from esp website are shitty as hell. All the bevels that look grey are just as black as the rest of the corpus is. I'm not completely sure about the pink ones but I think they're black as well.

>I dont think we have to focus only on the ESP models in this thread.