All tutorial requests HERE

cool, think ill do session etiquette too, for sharing projects, happens a lot these days

Maybe I'll do Multi-track beat detective for LE systems. Seems like no one here knows how to do it.

Elastic Audio is easier and better though.

You mean the work around?
i did write it on here AAAAAAAAAAAAGES ago, delve deep son!

i still prefer the sound of beat detective.

I think that it would be great if someone did a tutorial about
"how to avoid and "repair" (align , phase inverter,etc...) phase with drum and guitar mics"
and / or
"how to avoid and "repair" phase in your mixes"

I'd really like to see a tutorial about parallel compression. I've seen some talk about it being the shizz on drums and I'd like to understand more...

How about "making mixes wide". Anyone? Some new tricks would be nice :)

Put your monitors further away from each other! :devil:

...I'll get me coat.

edit: but seriously, mix your songs in 5.1, We had a nice demonstration by Tomi Pietilä to our school mates on the subject at Akun Tehdas, how the mixes got a helluva lot huger when they were mixed in 5.1; You really can't believe it until you hear it.

i think it would be great if some does a tutorial about "all the possible uses of Gclip" especially the slate trick gclip+gclip+elephant

I personally would love to see a tutorial on prepping your mixes for mastering. Not so much mastering, but how to get your mixes prepped to be sent out to a professional mastering studio - including this newfangled thing I've heard a lot about lately - stems.