All you need to know about Finnish language...

Oh, sure, though Gavin does live in Oulu, where they occasionally appear, and it seems to be a livable place.

In fact, when it comes to choosing where I *want* to live, I have very little choice. I'll go where I can do quality science.

Honestly. I'd take my ass over to Geneva, Switzerland and hit up that large hadron collider. The US could have had the biggest collider in the world but the bible faggots in congress voted against it, even after a few billion was spent to dig the hole. There's a heavy ion collider in upstate New York, it's about half the power of the LHC but they've been comparing data recently concerning the formation of quark-gluon plasma.

Yes, but then she wouldn't be able to suck Finnish band-cock, now would she?

Ahhh, it all now makes sense.

I've always heard that Finnish people are very honest, and that's the kind of people I want around me.

Relying on hearsay.

facepalm.jpg

s

It's really a shame we didn't side with the Germans. Their tech was insanely advanced and Deutsch is so much cooler than silly drunk Russian.

^Science gave you powers to destroy science! Ohhh shiny! :D

Honestly. I'd take my ass over to Geneva, Switzerland and hit up that large hadron collider. The US could have had the biggest collider in the world but the bible faggots in congress voted against it, even after a few billion was spent to dig the hole. There's a heavy ion collider in upstate New York, it's about half the power of the LHC but they've been comparing data recently concerning the formation of quark-gluon plasma.

The research going on at the RHIC is amazing. And to think that, 12 years ago, the same kinds of idiots who thought the LHC would destroy the Earth also thought we'd be "gobbled up by strangelets". Or some similar nonsense. Now just last year they've been the first to create anti-helium, which was pretty cool. The Tevatron (at the Fermilab, Chicago) is pretty cool too, too bad it's feeling the weight of the years and is soon to be shut down. But, like everybody else, I'm holding my breath about that recent signal. :p

Funny thing is that most of Finnish people don't have a fucking clue about the grammar of finnish language. Neither do I, sorry :<