Alright liberals, spin this one (Iran content)

I'm not sure I caught that either. :dopey:

I don't know that preacher dude's name, but I know he's got quite a following. He's out of his fucking mind, seriously awesome.

And as far as the "I'd rather be on top" thing, well that's all well and good, but honestly I don't. The only place for a hegemon to go is down, and that's probably a large reason why so many people/places hate the US. I'd rather like, be in 5th place in the world. That way you get all the good shit but without the drawbacks of being hated.

NADatar said:
And as far as the "I'd rather be on top" thing, well that's all well and good, but honestly I don't. The only place for a hegemon to go is down, and that's probably a large reason why so many people/places hate the US. I'd rather like, be in 5th place in the world. That way you get all the good shit but without the drawbacks of being hated.

5th place is still "At the top" in this case.

actually, the USA IS in "5th" place in an incredible number of catergories (5th place as in "not first" is what you mean right?". the only one we rule in is economy. LA by itself has a GDP greater than many many countries - combined.
but, honestly, we fail in many areas.

Well, let's take Norway for example. High literacy rate, good economy, blah blah blah. I'd totally live there. But how many people think "I will make it my life's work to see that Norway CRUMBLES INTO DUST."

I mean sure, probably 4 or 5, but that's about it.

NADatar said:
"I will make it my life's work to see that Norway CRUMBLES INTO DUST."
second funniest thing ive ever read on the internet.

norways GDP is a joke. riversides is higher i imagine.
but thats not your point eh? are you questioning why "camel fuckers in iraq" want to destroy us infedels?

NADatar said:
Well, let's take Norway for example. High literacy rate, good economy, blah blah blah. I'd totally live there. But how many people think "I will make it my life's work to see that Norway CRUMBLES INTO DUST."

I mean sure, probably 4 or 5, but that's about it.

Yea I know, and they could have nukes and I myself wouldn't think twice about it.

Funny. I understood everything Tully was saying. Liberal selective hearing? :p

But yea, 51 dudes in 3 days caught in that Riverside sting. From school teachers to agents for the dept of homeland security. Sick fuckers walking in with 6packs and condoms a plenty.

I've seen specials like that before, nice that they are cleaning up where I live for a change. :dopey:

hahaha, the lies they told were awesome.

although i still dont understand how its not entrapment. i dont give a fuck about child molesters, im just confused as to how thats legal. the other thing i wanted to see was one of them flying off the handle and beating the fuck out of that reporter guy.

Reign in Acai said:
Now they just need to clear out all the meth labs. :D
tennessee is number 2 or 3 in this department. personally, i think meth labs are funny.