Alright, maybe im just an idiot but...

its just a very silly looking video. nothing remotely interesting or unique about it. if you cut out the band footage, it could easily double as any other generic heavy metal music video. oh well.

The edit of TGC and the video to it are the worst things ever to be associated with Opeth. Which is probably why they distanced themselves from it in the Terrorizer interview after.

What an exciting first post.

What a stupid fucking video. It doesnt even make sense, Mike admitted it. A fly on butter? Some whore rolling around on a bed? God damn Roadrunner, you suck.

blimey said:
What a stupid fucking video. It doesnt even make sense, Mike admitted it. A fly on butter? Some whore rolling around on a bed? God damn Roadrunner, you suck.
yaa.. that video...:ill: :yuk:

blimey said:

Yeah, Roadrunner is gay.

i actually think it's a very COOL video, with a great STORY, i don't know.. i just think it's pretty badass and hard-core... make me wanna jump and go like CRAZY... becuase it's you nkow... like soooo wicked and scaaarrryyyy and stuff... damn... i like it because my mom says it's heavy...

fuck you!

I think the video could be a lot worse. Have you seen some other Roadrunner videos? The video for Nymphetamine Fix by CoF is appaling. Not only because it's full of major pretentiousness. (largely on Dani Filths part), but it also manages to make Liv Kristine look kinda unattractive. And that's just.... not right :lol:.
No, but seriously, it's a lame video, but there are many worse.

lmao

I like it, because it features a bitch getting sucked into a toilet.

Bravo, Roadrunner, bravo. Bitches sucked into a toilet are sooooo Opeth.

Right, especially the end is funny. I really would like to know why the creators made that woman die and not the poor old man. :D
It's not a good video (tell me one that is), but better than the most. I had lower expectations.

worldwide_suicide said:
well.. making liv kristine look unattractive is not really that hard... she's fat

???

Where do you get the idea that she is fat? I think you're being sarcastic.
Besides, someone can be fat and still be attractive. the two have nothing to do with one another unless the person is morbidly obese. :ill: