Alright, my friend just bought a Krank, here's a clip I did with it...

Cute, but not appreciated. All it proved for me was that I don't like the sound of your Engl, and still have yet to be impressed by a Krank. You've succeeded in providing the first subpar Engl tone I've ever heard recorded. Congrats :worship:

Mark_Palangio said:
I just thought it would be interesting. Take it easy. All in good fun.
No. It is not fun. Enough. You don't like Krank. BFD! No-one cares!

I've really had it... WTF is with you guys coming to this forum just to bash Arch Enemy, Nevermore, Krank, Dimebag etc.? I loved this forum although I pretty much contributed NOTHING, I loved the way I could just sit back and read while professionals and up-and-coming engineers/producers were sharing valuable information.

I WANT MY OLD FORUM BACK! NOW! :yell:

commandante said:
No. It is not fun. Enough. You don't like Krank. BFD! No-one cares!

I've really had it... WTF is with you guys coming to this forum just to bash Arch Enemy, Nevermore, Krank, Dimebag etc.? I loved this forum although I pretty much contributed NOTHING, I loved the way I could just sit back and read while professionals and up-and-coming engineers/producers were sharing valuable information.

I WANT MY OLD FORUM BACK! NOW! :yell:

Arch Enemy is one of my favorite bands, Mike Amott is probably my favorite guitarist of all time. Nevermore also rules. I'm not a huge Pantera fan, but Dime was a great guitarist.

Exsanguis said:
Cute, but not appreciated. All it proved for me was that I don't like the sound of your Engl, and still have yet to be impressed by a Krank. You've succeeded in providing the first subpar Engl tone I've ever heard recorded. Congrats :worship:

I don't think there's anything subpar about it.

Exsanguis said:

Brilliant, Exsanguis. =)

Commandante, I agree with you 100%. Palangio is the only cat on here that really rubs me the wrong way.

Stick to HC forums, Palangio. If all you are looking for is people to kiss your ass and lie to you about how great your ENGL sounds, stay with your home base of HC.

I sincerely apologize if I upset anyone. I had to call his bullshit on this thread and now I am done. I don't think you are very well liked around these parts, Palangio. Especially after this little stunt you pulled.

END OF DISCUSSION. I want order restored to the kingdom from here on out.

EtherForBreakfast said:
Brilliant, Exsanguis. =)

Commandante, I agree with you 100%. Palangio is the only cat on here that really rubs me the wrong way.

Having said that, here is a photo just for you, Palangio. After this, I'm done with you and your HC antics.

tool.jpg

Sweet Krank. Got any clips?

This tone isn't bad. You can tell the character of the amp is good, it's just not miked close enough or with a good mic or position, and how it's dialed is questionable. You can still tell it's a good amp, though. I like Engls, nobody ever bashed them here to my knowledge.

And now we await REAL Krankenstein clips!!!

y'know, before I just logged on again it dawned on me I bet it was his Engl. Good mid range actually, I won't knock the Engl cause I like it also. Old Flangios just having a laugh, we may get a two fingered lick if we play our cards right next time.

Andy Sneap said:
y'know, before I just logged on again it dawned on me I bet it was his Engl. Good mid range actually, I won't knock the Engl cause I like it also. Old Flangios just having a laugh, we may get a two fingered lick if we play our cards right next time.

Haha! Yeah the Blackmore has a good bit of mid grind to it, kinda like a 5150, just smoother. And I used 3 fingers in that clip!!! ;)

This just goes to show what a complete ass hole you are man. Congratulations young padawan ;)

Dude...Mark... you are a fucking dumbass. Your annoying antics are pure fucking fagottry. You are the apitomy of a total fucking loser. You need to take your retarded self and your fucking Engle and ram it up your stupid fucking ass.

...and for the record, your tone sucks even worse than your guitar playing.

Do I really have to spell it out for you!!!!!! i am quite new here myself but most of the guys on this forum are pro's and know what they are going on about it aint a game like over on the HC forums, grow up and stop with all the bullshit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

DIOBOLIC5150 said:
Dude...Mark... you are a fucking dumbass. Your annoying antics are pure fucking fagottry. You are the apitomy of a total fucking loser. You need to take your retarded self and your fucking Engle and ram it up your stupid fucking ass.

...and for the record, your tone sucks even worse than your guitar playing.

And I'm the immature one around here huh?

Mark_Palangio said:
And I'm the immature one around here huh?

Maybe not, but to my knowledge I don't post trickery in the manner that you so immaturely have. Fuckin queer.

I agree with everyone here(besides Mark Palangio)posting those clips and clamining that they were Krank clips was a stupid thing to do and i think he understands that by now, so please calm down and let's go back to using a decent language!