Alright, my friend just bought a Krank, here's a clip I did with it...

Pizza hut is extortionate, i really cant believe how much they charge. 16" though, thats pretty huge. I'll take the train up to london, its worth the risk of being blown up for a pizza like that.

italian pizza fucking owns!
but here in this town is a great restaurant, pay 5,55 Euros and your allowed to eat as much as you can.
My record is about 5 Pizzas (something about 1,7 kilogramm) but I have to say that I am about 1,93 meters tall and weight 100 kilogramms ( I think my grammar is very very incorrect) and at that evening I played football, 3 hours so you know, 1 1/2 liter beer and 5 Pizzas, I needed and half hour to be able to walk again :D

Impy said:
The local pizza place back home in sweden has a great kebab pizza.
Kebab meat, sauce and cheese goes in the oven and when it comes out they put fresh salad and tomatoes and garlic sauce on it, it's awesome!

Funny you should mention that, as that's my favorite pizza. One would think after living in New York City for 18 years and having been to Italy 4 times for over a week each time, my favorite pizza would be in one of those two places. Nope. Leave it to Sweden to make the best pizza :wave:

Oh come on now...

Where is the Peter Piper Pizza love? That pie owns. I prefer it over Papa Johns.

DiGiorno and Freschetta frozen are delicious. Red Baron is quite subpar. If I am low on cash, I will dine on Totinos or Tonys. California Pizza Kitchen frozen are quite good as well. Not to mention the CostCo/Price Club pie is delicous as well. The only pie that braids ass hair is Dominos or Little Ceasars. Those 2 companies are a disgrace to the beauty that is pie.

You crazy cats and your friggin "boutique" pizzas... sheesh.

Don't even get me started on chicken wings: God's greatest gift to the human olfactory senses and the most pleasurable form of mastication.

Hopkins-WitchfinderGeneral said:
Which one is that Fabbio?

The Diezel model is present in two variants of the VH4: channel 4 (Deity Lead) and channel 3 (Deity crunch). The first is in the Metal Pack (I use this for my solos) and the second in the Collector's classics.

Another Diezel in the Metal pack is the Herbert, channel 3, also in the metal pack.

Have yet to play a bit with the last one, though.

As for the pizza nothing beats a regular Margherita (tomato and mozzarella and oil), but I have a very deep addiction for the Tomato Mozzarella Ham Mais variant. Slurp.

:D :p

StefTD said:
italian pizza fucking owns!
but here in this town is a great restaurant, pay 5,55 Euros and your allowed to eat as much as you can.
My record is about 5 Pizzas (something about 1,7 kilogramm) but I have to say that I am about 1,93 meters tall and weight 100 kilogramms ( I think my grammar is very very incorrect) and at that evening I played football, 3 hours so you know, 1 1/2 liter beer and 5 Pizzas, I needed and half hour to be able to walk again :D
I challenge you to a Pizza eating contest! :D

Unfortunately comming to Germany is not possible right now :(

FWIW... coming in awfully late... because I just joined

I'm glad to see the totally over he top reaction to Mark's (Megadeth7684 on HC) post. I've basically stopped hanging at HC due to this sort adolescent stuff. Mark pulled another Krank prank just like this on HC using a modeller or something. I actually like your tone, but I hate being fooled with misrepresentation.

I'll stay here as long as it stays on topic. I'm not interested in being fooled, but I am interested in bettering my tracking of Sneap mega guitar tones types.

kelch-