Alright, my friend just bought a Krank, here's a clip I did with it...

Loner said:
Oh yeah, well I have $TEXAS.
beerbang.gif

Thank you!

Loner gets 5 points.

I just want to say that all the talk about how this amp sucks and that amp rules is super lame. Every good tube head including Peavey, Marshall, Mesa, Engl, Krank, Bogner, etc, etc can all be miced and adjusted and PLAYED in a way that will give you killer tone. What matters most is the micing and the playing. And what if everybody played an Engl or a Krank? What a boring world that would be.

Colin

Loner said:
Ah, I must be. I apologize, then.
Diobolic5150 is the dickhead, then.

"In thinking himself wise, man became a fool."

Nice going dipshit. Haha.

I, myself like a good calzone!
Man, juicy, meaty, cheesy, even crusty when need be..
A good calzone get's to me every time.. i love em..

Men, if you have never been to good ol' Italia you NEVER tasted the real pizza.

I like it.

A lot!

And, by the way, I have a Diezel model on the PodXT. It sound great. DOes it count?!?!? :loco:

:D

Familia><Publica said:
How does everyone like their pizza. What toppings ? what kind of base ? thick, thin e.t.c

There was a place in town (I'm in So Cal) owned by a family that relocated from Chicago, and their Chicago style deep dish pizza's were probably the best pizza I've had.

As far as toppings, I like anything but anchovies, pretty much. Pepperoni and sausage are favorites though. I also like "the works," a.k.a. everything but the kitchen sink (the sink being anchovies).

The local pizza place back home in sweden has a great kebab pizza.
Kebab meat, sauce and cheese goes in the oven and when it comes out they put fresh salad and tomatoes and garlic sauce on it, it's awesome!

All this pizza talk got me thinking about the Arnold's Pizza Shop Answering Machine. Has anyone else heard that? Someday I wish Arnold Schwarzeneggar really had a Pizza Shop.

Familia><Publica said:
Thats one TASTY fuckin pizza, razorjack. I'll will have to try that out some time.

It's amazing, my local pizza place does a 16" pizza with 5 toppings (I only get 4 though, due to the sheer size of the pizza!!) all for £6.99. Beats Pizza Hut and Domino's any day!!