Alternative 4. Finally.

Originally posted by Bambi
that would be no challenge...joey de meow could challenge a bear to a hairy chest competition...and win

bollocks, i've travelled europe and i've beaten everybody i fought on my way.

yeah but they're just continental wimpo chests you were up against...sons of the brave from the land of the free like manowar would kick ass with their massive tanned manly chests

no way, i come from there where the earth is sand and the sun burns skins, where our cars are called camels and where young people gotta fight daily life for survival. i'm not a puff riding a gay silver bike wearing wimpy leather suits :mad:

Originally posted by Dying_Swan
Well, Alt. 4 is one of my all-time fav. albums. (along with every other Anathema album). Just curious though... Is it really this hard to get a hold of Anathema and other European bands albums over there? Cause I've heard lots of People from the other side of the Atlantic complain that they can't find anything...

Take care everyone...

Certain regions of America are still very metal ignorant, particularly in the sections of the country called the "Bible Belt", which are very "religious" regions. It's very hard to find good metal cds in my region of the country. I do alright, however, because it is getting better. Ebay helps too.

Originally posted by sol83
Italy??? If you mean Rhapsody or any kind of similar crap, I'd prefer to listen to Madonna..... And I'm not joking!

There's a really good Italian black metal band called Frostmoon Eclipse. They're signed, but the label they're on is fairly small. I can honestly think of no reason why Avantgarde or any of the other prominent Italian labels haven't picked them up because they sound (imo) like Satyricon mixed with Opeth. Check them out at the link below.

Frostmoon Eclipse

versch041.gif
..now this dunc's latest one rules! (102th time or so..?)

:rolleyes: