Alternative 4. Finally.

Originally posted by Morpheus
yeah, you have Metallica, if i'm not completely wrong ;) !!!

i don't see to where a band comes from, there are other good bands from the States, like Dredg for example.
But i have recognized that i like many British bands. Anathema, Paradise Lost, My Dying Bride, Pink Floyd, Antimatter and more.

In the end it doesn't matter where or who they are.

Cheers

Yes, Metallica are from the Bay Area, but they don't really count anymore....Hell, the whole thrash scene took off here...
British bands do kick some major ass! But they are superceded by Finnish bands for me right now....

Ever seen the latest Rhapsody video?? Even the funniest episode of South Park isn't nearly as funny as that video :lol::lol: They're actually dressed up in super-fake knights, fighting against each other, in one word: ridiculous. And the chorus of the song itself............*****sssssshhhhhhrrrrruuuuddddddddeeeeerrrrrrr*****

Originally posted by sol83
Italy??? If you mean Rhapsody or any kind of similar crap, I'd prefer to listen to Madonna..... And I'm not joking!

Don't get me MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!! again RESPECT! :p :p :mad: :mad:
2gunsfiring_v1.gif

A story.

My brother is studying classical music... at conversatorium (hope it's the same word in English) He only listen to jazz and classic. and Rhapsody! I put an album on, and he was kinda impressed by it, the way they use chord-schemes, believe me, it's harder to write such stuff then anything else... They are writing music acoording to all the 'classical music-rules' there are rules within' it... He likes another album i posess, Radiohead - Ok computer. But that's it: Rhapsody and the single Radiohead-album, the rest is crap for him.....

And cool off will you! You know what, I'll wear my Rhapsodyshirt at the 13th december at the biebob :p :p :p Flashy!

I don't care how hard it is to write stuff like that, it's the sound that's important to me, and they sound like overcooked cheesey poofs :guh: I KNOW that they are very skilled guitarplayers, but their songs, their image......... :yuk:
It's not important how hard it is to write songs, it's important that the listener likes it. For example: Anathema's 666... It's difficult to come up with a (GOOD!!) melodie that's simpler than this one, but it kicks big ass nontheless!

Maybe you don't like qualitystuff? :p
You're deadright Luca Turilli is a deadgood guitarist!!! In fact he's the only one I admire if it comes to be a halfgodguitarist! He is good musically and technical... And for Danny, i like him as a composer of songs in the first place, not as a guitarist (altough he's good though!)