Am I the only one...

I still need time to get into Great Cold Distance... not ready for a new one yet, but I'd have to say if Jonas is growling again like he did on the new Ayreon then it will be awesome enough to trigger the apocalypse.

I still need time to get into Great Cold Distance... not ready for a new one yet, but I'd have to say if Jonas is growling again like he did on the new Ayreon then it will be awesome enough to trigger the apocalypse.

you had all of 2007 to get into tgcd, and like, 6 months of 2006.

KTHX!

a growl every now and then wouldn't suck, but too many would suck.

Yeah, maybe a sentence or verse in one song, but that would cover any desire I have to hear Death vocals on the new one. I think that the screams on the last two albums are fucking awesome, and they do the job quite well.

I am sure that the guys are pretty busy right now. It would be cool to hear an update for sure. I hope that Bloodbath does not interfere with any Katatonia progress this year.

Yeah, maybe a sentence or verse in one song, but that would cover any desire I have to hear Death vocals on the new one. I think that the screams on the last two albums are fucking awesome, and they do the job quite well.

Yeah, that's kind of what I meant.