Amaran gig in Stockholm, Nov 13

Newflesh said:
To be honest I have no idea...

Looking forward to the gig at Alcazar and even more so since a friend told me that ITC also will play. These guys are a strange f***ing trio. I have seen them once and they sound like a stoner/punk/blues battletank.
A girl at the club told me that they had been around for ages but due to traffic accidents, cancer and prison(!) they remain mostly unknown. She told me more but because somone tricked me into drinking to mutch beer ;-) I don´t remeber it all to good.

Anyway, should be a great gig and I´m looking forward to it.

I am gonna go to this gig but where is Alcazar located? Could someone please post the adress so I can find my way there.

I was gonna see Amaran last year at Club Nirvana unfortuntely I hurt my back and was not able to. I am not going to miss you this time.

bedlamborn said:
I am gonna go to this gig but where is Alcazar located? Could someone please post the adress so I can find my way there.

I was gonna see Amaran last year at Club Nirvana unfortuntely I hurt my back and was not able to. I am not going to miss you this time.

The adress is: David Bagaresgata 15... and it's in Stockholm...

As already mentioned above...it's now confirmed that In The Collonades (ITC)will play the Alcazar-gig with us. They did some releases through the 80's and 90´s (the last one "Rest and Recreation" recorded in Sunlight '95)....but I believe they were five in the band back then?