Amaran live in Holland!!!

Newflesh said:
Did you take up on Dennis (Sun Caged) offer and were at the gig at Het Kasteel???

Nope, I was at the 013. Kind of bummed out I didn't get to talk to you guys and thank Dennis in person but I had a train to catch. :erk:
It rocked though! :headbang: Haha I wanted to buy an Amaran t-shirt but the stand was gone!

Ratatosk said:
Nope, I was at the 013. Kind of bummed out I didn't get to talk to you guys and thank Dennis in person but I had a train to catch. :erk:
It rocked though! :headbang: Haha I wanted to buy an Amaran t-shirt but the stand was gone!
The stand was gone during the gig indeed, but after the Gig Johanna took charge of it and she was there for I think something like at least 15 to 30 minutes...

Oh... ooops replying to myself, you said talking... then it was probably me :)

fuzzel said:
The stand was gone during the gig indeed, but after the Gig Johanna took charge of it and she was there for I think something like at least 15 to 30 minutes...

Yeah I was already gone by then... I saw you though! You were right in between me and that guy who was smiling all the time. :lol:

Ronnie.B said:
Yeah it really sucks going out with Kari 'cause you have to spend the entire night out trying to get him to drink something else than juice and Coca Cola... :p

But when I'm out with you Amaran guys it always ends up with you FORCING me to drink that thing called beer :yell: :D