Amaran live in Holland!!!

Newflesh said:
The trip back went smoothly and we made it in 19 hours ;-) That's a lot of time sitting in a small bus but at least we survived :)
I take it you didn't have a Playstation in the bus like in those big neat tourbusses?

Well...Kari and Ronnie B2 have already said it but why not write it down again!? We all had a great time in Holland! Thanx to Sun Caged, Symmetry and all of you guys and girls who came to our shows! Hopefully we'll see you soon again! :kickass: :D

Thank you Kari, Johanna, Ronnie, Ronnie and Robin for a nice weekend! I had so much fun joining you on the tour this time... hopefully I´ll join you as a driver/photografer another time aswell. And thank you SO much for the beer... you know I like it :).

You guys, I had a great time yesterday! :headbang:

Only the t-shirt/cd stand was gone too quickly, but that's a good thing, because otherwise I would've spent my mom's money, haha.

But anyway, Sun Caged and Amaran kicked ass! Hope to see you again!

Sinderella said:
By the way, did I headbang enough for you? ;) I deserve a massage damnit, I'm dying here! ;)

You definitely kept your promise! :) I guess you and Miranda were the winners of the official dutch-headbanging-championship. I'll buy a beer (your trophy) next time we'll see you around! :headbang:

Alaqh said:
You definitely kept your promise! :) I guess you and Miranda were the winners of the official dutch-headbanging-championship. I'll buy a beer (your trophy) next time we'll see you around! !:headbang:
K, the 16th of january it is then ;)

Hi all. I have to thank everyone in Sun caged, Symetry and all the fokes that saw us live, for a good time in Holland. You guys rock hard and I hope that we can play/get together again:)

/Robin

Alaqh said:
You definitely kept your promise! :) I guess you and Miranda were the winners of the official dutch-headbanging-championship. I'll buy a beer (your trophy) next time we'll see you around! :headbang:

Ronnie > make sure to buy the brown bottle with the gray and green logo and the funny cap ;) (Grolsch :p)

And thnx for the cool conversations hehe

All the best!

Frank / Symmetry

http://surf.to/symmetry