Amaran live in Holland!!!

wooow! would be cool if the gig on the 22th would take place in Groningen...many bands play there and it's not too far away from where I live, so maybe I could see you live too :)

mcoenen said:
Hello all :)

Hey NF :) It will be cool to play with you guys (and girl) in November, we are looking forward to that :) Your songs are still stuck in my head, great stuff !

About my videostuff, hehe funny you mentione dit, here is the link to that special page: http://www.marcelcoenen.com/movieclips.htm

Cheers

Marcel

Marcel!!! Yeah, we're looking forward to these gigs in Holland with you. We'll have to try hard to impress you even further with our preformance :D :D

Newflesh said:
Now a 3:d gig has been confirmed for Holland. This one also with Sun Caged.

Sat 22/11 Het Kasteel, Alphen aan de Rijn
hm, that's too far away for me. I guess I'll see you some months later then :)

The Holland gigs will be cool :) All nice venues, the 013 stage is kinda small though but it will be great as well. I am promoting the gigs very well here so I hope some people will show up, we will have our album in the stores by then :) In Arnhem there will be even a third band playing with us, the band is called Symmetry and they also play cool prog metal.

Marcel, I'm a little curious....what's the capacity of the venues!? I've done some touring as a soundengineer but I've never been to these ones. :Spin: I'm really looking forward to playing those gigs with you guys!

Sinderella: I hope you'll show us some headbanging then as well!! ;)

Hehehe Sinderella will headbang for sure !!! She has the hair for it :)

The venues are cool, tilburg is the smallest, it can hold about 130 people, but arnhem can hold like 250/300 and alphen ad rijn even about 450. It are all cool venues though with great accomodations, so don't worry :)

We are also looking forward to play with you guys (and girl ofcourse)

Marcel