Amaran live in Holland!!!

Heeey Amaran and hi Marcel ;-)
Symmetry is really looking forward to play with you all!! F*ckn great music you make! I've played the 2 Amaron mp3's from you r site for a whole week every day i guess... can't wait to get the albums of you & Sun Caged!!! See u the 21st

grtz

Frank

Newflesh said:
Amaran will play two (maybe three) gigs in Holland with Sun Caged in November:

friday 21-11 Goudvishal, Arnhem
saturday 22-11 tba
sunday 23-11 013, Tilburg

Our first gigs on foreign soil :D

Sweet, if you can get me a ticket I'll come (I'm broke :erk: )

Last night was really really cool! I had a fantastic time..just one question :D WHO was that photographer...with the black cap!? HE IS HOT...I was like :OMG: ...very sweet too..even backstage. It was a pity we had to leave so soon :erk: . But,despite those things it was GREAT..thanks!

Sinderella said:
It was sooooooo cool!!! DAMNIT, I'm almost getting pissed off that I couldn't see you guys today and can't tomorrow!!! :(
But you did introduce me to Amaran just now and also pursuaded me to go to the gig in about ehmm 13 hours :) Too bad I didn't know they where playing in Alphen which is almost around the corner for me here but ah well now I can start in my Anne Rice series :)

So see you tomorrow in 013 :)

Oh and don't forget to take along your albums.. got to resist... need to buy.. mp3 bad quality... it's all mine... miiiiiiiiineeeee :loco:

Sinderella said:
You definately will have fun!! Wish I could be there but I have to work... :(
Stating the obvious: I had a load of fun... too bad you only told me about them after they already played at the Kasteel which is only 15km from where I lived, otherwise I could have gone twice... but..... I now did see them live and guys and ofcourse not to forget Johanna :) it was great!
Next time in Belgium I'll know the songs so it's going to be headbang time :)

Manon said:
Last night was really really cool! I had a fantastic time..just one question :D WHO was that photographer...with the black cap!? HE IS HOT...I was like !:OMG: ...very sweet too..even backstage. It was a pity we had to leave so soon :erk: . But,despite those things it was GREAT..thanks!
Manon, erm, like erm, Marlieke Manon?

Newflesh said:
Yes you did!!! You deserv to be mentioned!!! Your headbaning skills were excellent!!! :D
How was the ride home guys? Johanna told you where going to sit in a car for 20 long hours...