America has Fox. We have the Daily Mail. - Emos go to the black parade

I know I'm being captain fucking obvious here, but I just have to say it - what is so depressing about this so-called emo music? It always sounds squeaky-clean and radio tailored. If I want to hear something depressing, I'll listen to Eyehategod or Winter or Silencer, something that embodies self-destruction and the futility of life. What is being called emo portays depression as some kind of vain, glittery mope-party. It's a complete contradiction and I can only conclude that it's all fake or perhaps an attempt at irony that got way out of hand.

In other words, get off my lawn you little punks. *mumbles*

hmmm yeah its just funny to listen to, to me :lol:

thats why emo music is shit, because theyt dont make quality music like the bands you mention.

in my opinion that is.

I know I'm being captain fucking obvious here, but I just have to say it - what is so depressing about this so-called emo music? It always sounds squeaky-clean and radio tailored. If I want to hear something depressing, I'll listen to Eyehategod or Winter or Silencer, something that embodies self-destruction and the futility of life. What is being called emo portays depression as some kind of vain, glittery mope-party. It's a complete contradiction and I can only conclude that it's all fake or perhaps an attempt at irony that got way out of hand.

In other words, get off my lawn you little punks. *mumbles*
I kinda agree. I don't really find it depressing, just shitty.

:lol: No. Which makes it even better.

It's a well respected, old newspaper.
That's awesome in a way that sucks for your country.

I can see why they like it; they don't realize that everything that's good about it has been done much better elsewhere.

Tbh, cops are generally cool. Not as cool as firefighters, though.
Firefighters are fucking badass. It's like, "Oh, this building is on fire. I'll rush in and carry people out." How hardcore is that?