America under attack!

that is an eye opening article... I am from america and din't really look at it from that perspective. While I am a person who is not proud to be american, I don't believe in boundary lines and people being american, canadian, iranian, or whatever. I and the rest of us are human beings. I think a person is great but when we give a person or a select group power you can see what that turns into... Too bad my way of thinking isn't going to work, there is too much greed, to many power hungry, not enough tolerance and peace. today I feel like a dead heart in a dead world

SHIT AM I TALKING TO RETARDS HERE?HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THAT I DO NOT SUPPORT THESE DEATHS,OR THINK THEY ARE MORE ACCEPTABLE.

you're the retard because you keep saying that americans deserve it for their actions (policing the world, etc.)

"This was probably the only way these people could find to react to such a big force as the US"

they couldn't arrange some kind of summit and talk about it right? instead of expressing their problems, they just kill, ok makes sense...

"People and children especially are dying there because of lack of medicine for years now. "

why should we help when they burn our flag in the streets? this point is totally irrelevant...you're tired of america policing the world, but you want them to medicate it...

"they have exposed themselves to criticism."
only to hypocrites like you...

Originally posted by Cthulu
SHIT AM I TALKING TO RETARDS HERE?HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THAT I DO NOT SUPPORT THESE DEATHS,OR THINK THEY ARE MORE ACCEPTABLE.

you're the retard because you keep saying that americans deserve it for their actions (policing the world, etc.)
Once again,show me where I said that they deserve it.
"This was probably the only way these people could find to react to such a big force as the US"

they couldn't arrange some kind of summit and talk about it right? instead of expressing their problems, they just kill, ok makes sense...
Are you REALLY that stupid,that you think that when zillions of dollars are in the way,you can just express your problem and it will be solved?
"People and children especially are dying there because of lack of medicine for years now. "

why should we help when they burn our flag in the streets? this point is totally irrelevant...you're tired of america policing the world, but you want them to medicate it...

"they have exposed themselves to criticism."
only to hypocrites like you...
no wonder that the word "american" is often used as a synonym to "naive" here...

allright.....this is rediculous......I am PROUD to be american......and I don't apreciate the idea that the word 'american' is used as slang for stupid.........now anyone who wants to go through the hell I did growing up in this country of 'privledged' have at.....and anyone stupid enough to say things like all american's are stupid to my face will be swallowing their teeth.......racism is racism.......no matter which way you cut it........

it's easy to have balls on line.....

Sorry,I edited my post,changing the word stupid with naive.It was more appropriate to express it.
It is partly true I guess...of course not all americans are naive,but let me give you an example:Is it easy for the US to prove who did that?No way.BUT-I'm sure someone will pay.Maybe the ones who did it,but maybe not.But the US government needs a scapegoat,and americans will only be happy when they see a place being bombed for revenge-and little will they care if it was the real responsible....just wait and see what happens.

Faith... be quiet.

Yes, it's a bad thing. But don't go blaming everyone in the world, it was probably Tim McVeigh's aunts and uncles who did it.

Ahh fuck it, I'm moving to Canada. No one fucks with Canada, they make people laugh everytime the say "Eh?"

first off....I will say anything I DAMN well please.......thank you verry much. Secund, did you happen to loose anyone in this?......and last I could have lost my Mother in this whole mess......and I'm damn pissed and feel that I am within my rights to be so. This badmouthing Americans because of what people see on TV and on the loal news is bullshit....

Faithy, this is a Nevermore board, not a Terrorist hotline.
Take your concerns to the non-music boards on this site.

You can waa waa all you want there.

once again you don't have to say something to MEAN IT, you make it sound like a logical plan...

"zillions of dollars, huh" nothing like the pot calling the kettle black

as for capone, you're comments are so ridiculous it ain't even worth commenting on...

I got a fan, yay!
My job is to lighten the board up, everyone here is too serious.
Life's short, laugh hard.

Originally posted by Cthulu
once again you don't have to say something to MEAN IT, you make it sound like a logical plan...
Ah,I see,you read my mind and understand what I believe in,even when I'm saying the opposite.Maybe you should be writing my posts instead of me...

btw,I'd like to know why you called me a hypocrite.Where is this based upon?As a logical person,I guess you have logical reasons to say something like that...

Let's all listen to some Godmoney, then some Sorrowed Man, then some Believe in Nothing, and finally, DHIADW.
I dunno why, but i'd rather you all listen to the people who own this board then piss and moan for another three years.
Who wants to bet Warrel writes a song about all of us being dildos? heheheheh

And I still believe in nothing... (but myself)

Will we ever see the cure for our sorrow? (You're making your life worse by dwelling on it.)

Nothing is sacred, when no one is saved (What God?)

Nothing's forever, so count your days (Lighten up)

Nothing is final, and no one is real (Who Am I? [Lost.])

Pray for tomorrow, and find you're empty still. (You aren't accomplishing anything by sitting here and griping, try to find the lighter side of life, children.

We all know what song that's from :)