America under attack!

capone while I agree with your statement lifes short laugh hard... I would like to add lifes short(on this earth and in this shell we call human), laugh hard, take acid laugh harder hahahahahaha

Originally posted by Faith
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 09:56:25 -0400
TRIBUTE TO THE UNITED STATES

Tribute to the USA pt.II ...

Dear fellow Americans, we must be proud to be Americans.
Imagine that in less than 800 years of history as nation we have managed to be the only HyperForce in the WHOLE planet.
- We should be proud that we developed and threw away the first atomic bomb over Hirosima. Yeah!
- We should be proud for Vietnam. Yeah!
- We should be proud for the wars we have initiated, since it is part of our policy for the further development of our economy. Capitalism is and must remain the main cause.
- We should be really proud of Holywood.
- We should be proud of Manowar. Joey DeMaio had once wisely said about the war in Vietnam: "It should not be started. But hence its initiation we should get in the place and rip everything appart".
- We should be proud for Iraq.
- We should be proud for the Gulf War and SchwarzKopf (=Blackhead, if you translate it from German to US English). He really looks nice on TV.
- We should be thrilled about OTAN. These guys do exactly what we say; now, aint this something to make us all proud? Huh?
- Finally, we should be proud of many more things that have lead the world towards better days.

And he who claims that so many innocent lives have been lost, should be ashamed of himself! Not only fight we for a better future of this planet (and soon other planets too), but we have to fight with those damn terrorists that claim that they fight for their rights. Their rights my ass. They should all be cremated, skined and eaten by the INSIGNIFICANT people of third-world shitholes like Greece.

And they dare to criticize us. Let them all our criticizees burn! (Actually we have already planed their holocaust)

Ending this tribute I can only say one thing:
GOD BLESS AMERICA

This could be a tribute to the terrorists as well because they should feel proud to fight for such a GRAT cause, regardless of the innocent blood that is spilled. They (the innocent victims) deserve it. They (the innocent victims) are part of the system. They (the innocent victims) must die along with the system...
... great cause my ass.
The terrorists are no better than the Americans, killing innocent people whereas the US President (this I guess is the real target) enjoys good old coffee etc.

Don't hate me about this. I just always try to be the Delil;s Advocate and see things from any possible point of view. The tribute to America is propably saying true things, but every coin has two sides. Be fair and see both sides of the coin.

-It is not about the deaths that occured this cursed day, since they will be just statistic and a great historical event in few months time.
-It is not about the pain of the losses that will remain chiselled in the souls of many people and in the minds of many more, since time heals all open wounds (or not?).
-It is not about me trying to get blamed by any american user of this forum, since "Insignificant am I".

One coin=Two sides (side a= USA {AKA the system} - side b= Terrorists {AKA grat cause/fair resistance for their rights etc}, right?

Well I think that from here I can see forever.
And from here I can after all see a third side to this coin...
The side of the human loss, the unjustified pain (it has already been well said by someone that shock isn't even close), unbearable anger against "The right to bear arms".
This is the side I am with.

Originally posted by metalized
One coin=Two sides (side a= USA {AKA the system} - side b= Terrorists {AKA grat cause/fair resistance for their rights etc}, right?

Well I think that from here I can see forever.
And from here I can after all see a third side to this coin...
The side of the human loss, the unjustified pain (it has already been well said by someone that shock isn't even close), unbearable anger against "The right to bear arms".
This is the side I am with.
I'm with you man.

for what we've seen must surely be...in the eyes of the Sorrowed Man...

Hey Al Capone,,,didnt u die in prison,,,,of SIPHALUS? U prick,,,why dont u post ur little poll that has nothing to do with nevermore somewhere else. Ill bet u and dragon dick sucker roll ur eyes while inserting ur cocks in each others asses

i don't have to be a mind reader to know what you are thinking, you type it all by yourself...

and as far as the hypocrite thing goes, well you should be able to fiugre that out all by yourself, i won't go into that again...

Originally posted by ledmag
Hey Al Capone,,,didnt u die in prison,,,,of SIPHALUS? U prick,,,why dont u post ur little poll that has nothing to do with nevermore somewhere else. Ill bet u and dragon dick sucker roll ur eyes while inserting ur cocks in each others asses
Now that's a post that has to do with Nevermore.

Dragonlord- Does anything in this thread have to do with Nevermore???

While this is a Nevermore board, I doubt everyone here wants to strictly only talk about Nevermore, I could be wrong though but I doubt it.

Originally posted by LSDphilosophy
Dragonlord- Does anything in this thread have to do with Nevermore???

While this is a Nevermore board, I doubt everyone here wants to strictly only talk about Nevermore, I could be wrong though but I doubt it.
I agree.Why do you ask me and not ledmag?He is the one who said to capone "U prick,,,why dont u post ur little poll that has nothing to do with nevermore somewhere else."

look.....I'm one of those type of people that needs to just get it out......so I do.....and if in your opinion I am a child....well, in times like these, weather it's in my country or not, I feel scared like many children must be right now......a lot of times I run on my emotions (hazards of being a feamale I suppose ..LOL).....and I do know that this is a metal discussionboard.....but noon EVER said that you HAD to read this thread....and noone said that you had to lisson to me no matter how badly I feel the need to be heard.

I do have one thing to ask though.......if any of you have any clothes and sutch please call 1-800-SAL-ARMY

.....to give blood call 1-800-GIVE-LIFE

....to donate money 212-251-4035

As far as those of you in other countries I don't know of any numbers that you can call to aid those in NY and DC.

thanks,
Faith

Faith I hear you, some of the people on this board try to act like they don't give a shit (some may not give a shit) but I feel you that you need to get it out and that is fine by me... I think it is the fact that I have taken certain chemicals that has turned me into a deeper more emotional and caring person... I feel sorry for the lives that are lost and the wars that will probably take place from this, I feel it is utter shit... get a little heart people, some people feel very upset about this situation, maybe you don't, but recognise others issues, you're not the most important thing in the universe, even though you may think so... I am sorry Faith for some peoples inconciderate feelings.

thank you for your for being sensitave and respectfull for the feelings of myself ant any others that feel the way I do......

If anyone knows international phone numbers for anyone who would like to help PLEASE post it for those of us who don't know them.......

Faith

:D

thank you hun.........no matter what all of our political views might be I think we all can aggree that the victims and rescue workers need all the help they can get

Faith

I think that some of you may have got me wrong...my comments here were strictly political.I completely share your pain,my sorrow is indescribable.

I thought that this post to a different discusson board was interesting......

Subject: America under attack
Date: Wed Sep 12 11:49:14 US/Arizona 2001

I was shocked when I heard and saw a what was happening yesterday. Our government failed to protect us yesterday. I lived and worked in Saudi Arabia for 5 years. Everytime I left the country by plane I and all my luggage was throughly searched. I would moan and groan saying this would never happen in America. The women and men went through different search rooms. We were body searched and searched with metal detecters. Everything was taken from my pockets and purse. Ball point pens, makeup and phone books were throughly inspected. My purse was completely emptied and felt. Even though it had been xrayed. Each time I left I acted like an ugly American Muslim saying Allah help you for being so untrusting of people. This could never happen to you in America. On My last trip there as I was leaving I made the same statement. One of the ladies that searched me said sister you should always tie up your camel at night. For a camel has feet and can run away. Yesterday I understood what she meant.

As a Muslim I am ashamed of the reactions of some Muslims. I am an American Islam is my religion and I want revenge and satisfaction. It is not enough to hunt them down and bring them to trial. We need to crush them and those that support them. We need to teach a lesson and level the country. So that others will no longer support these terrorist. They do not work For Islam because Islam teaches peace and justice. Muslim live and work in this country and other countries and don't cause problems. It is only a select few that is causing problems. I did not go to work be I was urged not to. I should be made to feel this way because my father fought in 2 wars fo this country and my brother died from injuries recieved in Viet Nam.

DRAGONLORD>>>>>>>>Why dont u ask Capone dude! He said it first, then he posted a non nevermore post,,,I just thought I would remind him of what he said u dumb ass! And I thought u were alert!