America under attack!

No amount of controlled substances could alleviate my pain over this horrible disaster...by some minor miracle, a relative of mine who held a position in floor 93 of WTC one is on vaction in Spain right now, and another was late for his first day at Morgan-Stanley and avoided a death of unimaginable terror...

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Unregistered
After this catastrophy, once we find out who is responsible, we need to seriously retaliate. I'm sick of the liberal, feel good bullshit "more violence won't solve anything". It's time to fight back.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragonfool said

The US are responsible.This attack WAS fighting back to the USA dynasty...and if there's someone who needs to be wiped off the map,then that's Bush.

wake up...

---------

dragon, that was indeed the most foolish post I ever seen, you my boy are the true meaning of a fucking idiot, and then you say "wake up"
ohh wow, very intelligent from such a punk.

The U.S is to be blamed for this tragedy huh, please DO NOT explain your theory of this to me, I wish not to hear anything that foams out your mouth. All further posts from you will be ignored. I just wanted to say to you and your 2 foot dildo, to go fuck yourselfs, then YOU can "wake up" and fuck yourself one more time in that swollen fat assneck you got hanging you Nazi peice of shit.

i read the post dragonlord did, he is a fool. saying that the "The US are responsible.This attack WAS fighting back to the USA dynasty" what dynasty, the u.s. does more for the world than any
other counrty. when hitler was killing thousands of people in europe, u.s. saves the day, when giant earthquake wrecks china,
u.s. steps in with aid to help. when the russians had a melt down
and had nuclear fires burning out of control, you quessed it, the u.s. saves the day. i'm sorry the u.s. is a powerful nation, but we
give help to those who need it. i think someone posted you are from greece, i've been to greece, you cant even control sewage
in your country , let alone give help to the world. your comments
are foolish, that of a person who really doesnt know whats going on in the world . the terrorists attacked innocent people, not a military base. if you feel thousands of innocent people deserve to die because of u.s. policy in the middle east you are fucked. i dont even post on boards, but i had to post against the stupidity
that flows from your mouth. i'm sure you'll post back some bullshit
snide remark, but its just a sign of your ignorance, and hopefully
one day you'll realize the great things the u.s. does for the world.
so shut up and enjoy the freedom the u.s gave you , because if it wasnt for us you'd be speaking german and saluting a dictator.

Oh well.It has no meaning,it's like talking to a wall.I won't repeat for the zillionth time how sorry I am that innocent people die.I tried to show you another perspective,but it seems like the sheep were BORN to follow and not just made.I think the only not-stupid post from an american in this thread was from LSDphilosophy.2 people have tried to attack me saying shit about Greece,which has nothing to do with this discussion.I tried to talk civilized,and all I got from some of you were insults.I hope I made at least one of you think a little further than what the TV gives you...though it seems from your posts that most of you are more stupid than bricks.

Me I'm so very very sorry for all the people who had to die and for their families and friends who lost the ones they love! Something like this should never have happened and I hope will never happen again. Therefore I think that the ones responsible have to be punished but when I hear the politicians - no matter whether it is in America or here in Germany - talk about "revenge" and "hunting down" the terrorists and even the country that possibly supports or hides them - and I'm sure that they do already know that they are going to attack Afghanistan - I have to think of the war that is going to follow and the thousands of innocent people that will have to die. And you all know that their deaths won't bring the ones back who died in NY and W.DC!
And you all should remember how much the media is able to influence us. Just want you to remember the pictures of these Palestinian people celebrating the attack... I was so deeply shocked by their inhuman behaviour. But then my mum told me about a friend's daughter who actually lives in a Palestinian area and who reported that people over there were as shocked as everybody else in the world was! But the few pictures of very few people on TV made us believe that the majority of people over there were happy about what had happened.
So please think about it and perhaps try to look at things from different points of view (as somebody else already said somewhere else in this topic).

Dragonlord,
I agree with everything you said (except for the insults...)!
I feel sorry for what's happened in the USA, but more than that, I feel truelly sorry for the consequences that incident will have in the future, and also for all those people who insist on keeping their eyes closed to what's going on in the world right now, believing that that is a local problem (only bt the USA and "the terrorists")...

Greetings!I am new in that forum and certainly a big fun of Nevermore!The only thing i have to say about the terrorism attacks is that I strongly advise all the American people of this forum to read what the guy from System of a Down said.U have to understand that nothing is based on luck.Everything has its roots!Its a sad thing to lose so many innocent people but u have to understand that all this beguns because u have done the same thing before in areas like Serbia,Middle East or Sudan where hundreds of thousand of people died because u wrongly thought there was a chemical warfare facility.What do u expect?People cant always sit back and absorb hits against them.I just hope that American people start searching for the truth and stop eating what your media feeds u.If u react to the imperialistic methods of your government all this will eventually stop because none will feel that he was treaten with injustice by USA.We don't have to learn with the hard way.There is a simpler way and its called education.Do u know that every year in Irq since the gulf war die thousand of kids(without counting the elder ones) because of the embargo that u have estamblished.These people die because they can't have access inmedicines.Do u think that they won't react.Do u also know that Bin Landen is a former associate of the USA army aand that he was equiped by the US Army in order to help them in Afganistan against the Soviet Army?Itscrazy.U had differences with U.S.S.R and u decided to solve them in a neautral area which had to suffer a lot from your war and still suffers and u accuse them of hiding the persons u once used tp do your dirty works.What else must the Afganistan people pay.
I do not claim that i know everything but there are facts that u seem to forget or intetionaly skip.As i said before everything has its roots somewhere!Sorry if i seem harsh or something like that but they say that truth hurts!

Originally posted by Dragonlord

The US are responsible.This attack WAS fighting back to the USA dynasty...and if there's someone who needs to be wiped off the map,then that's Bush.

wake up...
:roll
Do not worry becouse in 18 days we will all be wiped out
Dead . Religion Kills Again

hope you feel the burn

eyes:

Originally posted by Faith
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 09:56:25 -0400
TRIBUTE TO THE UNITED STATES
This, from a Canadian newspaper, no less, is worth sharing.

America: The Good Neighbor.

"...
I can name you 5000 times when the Americans raced to
the help of other people in trouble. Can you name me even one time when someone else raced to the Americans
in trouble? I don't think there was outside help even during the San Francisco earthquake.
..."
As this thread was brought up once again,I wanted to correct you here,so that we don't all stay with wrong impressions.Many countries offered help at the WTC tragedy (including Greece),but the U.S. government denied it.I guess it's just a matter of prestige.

A lot of you are against DragonLord.
I 'd bet everything that this would be the normal reaction of a real US patriot. Dragonlord has said some really awfull truths that really hurt to hear (let alone comprehend) and you choose to turn blind eyes on this. Well isn't it a bit selfish to declare war against 34 countries, supposingly supporters of the terrorists? Why should the NATO be involved once again? Is NATO the curtain of "worldwide fight against terrorism"? My ass!

Well World Dominators! You are now entitled to destroy one more part of the world. 83% of the USA people agree with completely wipping Afganistan of the map, even though if this means murdering millions of COMPLETELLY INNOCENT children, women, elder etc. What an act of bravery!

Once again this is not about the loss of US people (amongst them many from my country {Greece} too).
This is about seeing beyond what is obvious. This is about ther absolute corruption that absolute power brings. And the USA have the absolute power. So the innocent people of Afganistan don't count, do they?
I am talking to you, you "terrorists with the disguise of mourners and wronged people." Be sure that your goverment will find it very easy to completelly wipe Afganistan off the face of the planet, since the world common oppinion is on her side.
Bush and every Bush (your good old president, remember?) is really happy about this event, since it can justify the terrorism HE and HIS FOLLOWERS want to spread once again. Well BUSH and his FOLLOWERS will find it easy to commit this kind of homocide. The difficult part lies within the ones with real mind and soul.
For they will mourn about the loss of a nation (or more), as well as they did for the thousands of people that died last week.
For they will see the bodies of dead children lying arround in the once called Afganistan, as they did in the center of NY.
For they will be with the third side of the coin whereas the toss will be either heads or tails.
Shit! Waking up now won't make much difference. Let me sleep, because I might be lucky and not hear about the millions of people (innocent or not) that died again last night...

PS: Regarding DragonLord, he might be a bit aggressive, but he means well. And I think that is what counts!
PS2: I don't support DragonLord. I just think he is right about most of the things he writes.
PS3: Noone in this forum is a terrorist (I hope so!). We are all just Nevermore fans. "Is this justice? Is this the American way? NO!!!". Hell no might I say.

I am Nick from Greece and not at all hidden. You can find me if you come to Athens.