Amman Gig In Jordan Cancelled!!!

Nothing is more important than taking care of the self and those close to you. I'm really sorry about this recent turbulance in your lives.

My condolences to Martin, and for your loss. Please - take the time to get better, and follow your hearts. Do what you feel is necessary to mend yourselves.

Your true fans will always be by your side. Don't ever forget that.

well yeah im so sorry for your grand pa..and i was so pissed of to hear this news..i was to supervise the concert here in Jordan.and i was realy shocked to hear the news before 3 days of the concerts date.we had sum problems with fans that came from other countries.but we understand the situation.best of luck to you guys.and i want to assure other ppl who had doubt coming to jordan,thats its a peacefull place ,we never had bombing.so dont be afraide to be bombed in jordan..specially the british ppl..we love everyone here.
peace to all.

My deepest condolences to Mikael and his family. It is hard to lose someone close to you. My grandmother passed away last week; I know the difficulty of coping with a loss.

I wish Martin a full recovery, as long as it takes. And to the other members, please take care of your health. Some things are more important than touring and playing 150+ gigs. Opeth will pull through this dark period. :)