Amon Amarth Bootlegs

AndY.

Sep 23, 2008
I found no thread about this topic so I started a new one.

Does anybody here collect bootleg CD's / LP's / cassettes of Amon Amarth?
I'm still after most of them but they seem extremely hard to find.

Just wondering if anybody knows where to get them or has some he wants to part with.

Maybe we could also start listing up all known bootlegs/unofficial releases here.

I've heard of one bootleg.
It's a combination of AA and Trivium songs and I believe it is from the Unhole Alliance tour (2009?). Haven't got it yet tho.

I've heard of one bootleg.
It's a combination of AA and Trivium songs and I believe it is from the Unhole Alliance tour (2009?). Haven't got it yet tho.

Yes right. I have this one. It's a numbered digipack limited to 500 pieces.

Hello guys, Just saw this thread, at least myself I've seen two, in physical form, one is the digipack of the Unhole Alliance tour, limited and numbered to 500 released by Sentinel Records (I have this one) and I have also seen an EP limited to 30 copies, titled the 'the vangeance of the viking' which was recorded back in 25-12-2000 in Berlin, this one had no label on but the funny thing is that on the back of the sleeve rather than Copy No.../30, it was written Viking No.../30...:)

Hello guys, Just saw this thread, at least myself I've seen two, in physical form, one is the digipack of the Unhole Alliance tour, limited and numbered to 500 released by Sentinel Records (I have this one) and I have also seen an EP limited to 30 copies, titled the 'the vangeance of the viking' which was recorded back in 25-12-2000 in Berlin, this one had no label on but the funny thing is that on the back of the sleeve rather than Copy No.../30, it was written Viking No.../30...:)

Yeh i have that EP, got the Black Vinyl, think there's a clear vinyl and PicDisc version too, all limited to 30. I got mine from a guy in Greece, pretty sure thats where it was made. A bootleg from an Xmas day gig? My vinyl player doesn't work, need a new one so i can't listen to it just yet.

OH yes! that's the one & probably from the same person!and this one was in clear vinyl, well done!!!Well some things is enough just to heve them in your shelf, part of your 'heritage':)

Indeed it is!and it seems to be a very good quality bootleg, in terms of materials etc, just hope that the recording is as good, anyway at some point I'll get my hands on it....patience is a virtue my friend:)