Amon Amarth DVD

Folks you are so lucky !!!
I want this Dvd now !!
They play so many amazing song !!
AAAAAAhhhh why am I so poor ?!...

I don't have the gold version either. Is there anything else different about the 2 versions or just the packaging?

Proberbly packaging and bragging rights. I can safely say, the duvd rules. I watched the Metallica Rock am ring and all I could think of was how much better Amon Amarth were.

Oh yeah, anyone found any easter eggs on it yet? Are there any on it?

Thorshammer said:
Proberbly packaging and bragging rights. I can safely say, the duvd rules. I watched the Metallica Rock am ring and all I could think of was how much better Amon Amarth were.

Oh yeah, anyone found any easter eggs on it yet? Are there any on it?
Fuck, I havn't even thought of that! I don't think there would be any though, but if I find some I will definitely post them.

yeah, what the fuck have easter eggs to do with aa? By the way, i do have the gold edition (i see golden lines on the package of de dvd, thats what you guys mean?), didnt know there were two versions of the box..

My version doesent work. :(

I could actually trick the first disc to play by restarting the computer with the dvd inside. The other discs doesent work at all.

The dvd is region 0(the swedish region is 2). That means it should be possible to play it everywhere right? Might it be that I have to download some drives(if thats what ''driv rutiner'' is called in english, help me fellow Swedes) for my dvd-drive?

Edit: Maybe the the dvds are dubble-layered or somethig? And my dvd cant handle it?

What is a DVD Easter Egg?

This is probably the most obvious, and most frequently asked question. Of course the chances are that if you found this site, you may already know, but if not, here goes. As most will know, during the Easter holiday, people will paint eggs, then hide them for their children to find. This is the traditional idea behind the "Easter Egg". Extend that idea into the digital world, and an Easter Egg is something that is hidden, in some form of media. Way back when Microsoft released Excel (as an example) there was an easter egg in the software. The developers hid a game in the program. You had to fill certain fields of the spreadsheet with a specific value, etc. and you were able to unlock this 'Doom-like' game. Well much the same concept goes for easter eggs on DVD's. The developers who make the DVD's, their menu systems, etc. tend to hide special features on the disc.

Larsson said:
Ok. Now when we all are clear on what an easter egg is.;)

Is there anyone having even the slightest idea on what might be wrong with my dvd?
So, are you playing it on your computer? What program are you using to play the dvd?

err, not sure if anyone has said this already, but the gold lamented thingy is just a small cover, about 2-3 inchs high that holds the dvd. the pattern is the same as the one on top of the cover but in reverse. its nothing special and will probably get ripped up sometime soon.

The firs dvd seems to work fine now but it takes a long time for the dvd-drive to actually read it. The other discs it tries to read but then nothing, no message or anything, like there isnt even a disc in the drive.