Amon Amarth in Croatia ?

spreadsthefire

spreadsthefire
Mar 31, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
I was just wondering if anyone is going to the show in Croatia. I was born their but now I reside in the shitty USA, if anyone goes please tell me how it was ?

Belgar said:
when? USA is already China's bitch. China and India is where the money is at.

Yea the USA fucks around with little countries, but one day George Bush is gonna piss either China or Russia off and then I'm gonna be fucked. Thats why I am moving out of this shithole country when i finish school.

TheLastWithPaganBlood said:
What are you people on crack? Dream on... Only a race war or a loss of white power in the country can destroy USA

Ill have you know that there are currently more people living in the country of china than all of north america. And they are smart. And awesome.

Dual-citizenship bitches.

Americans are so cocky, but they dont realize that they couldn't defeat little North Vietnam. That tells me that they could in no way defeat China, and Americans thinking they are a superpower is probably the most fucking ridicolous and ignorant thing I have ever heard. A ship of vikings could probably maim the east coast of the US. Anyways....

What other bands are playing at the show in Croatia? If anyone knows, please update.

spreadsthefire said:
Americans are so cocky, but they dont realize that they couldn't defeat little North Vietnam. That tells me that they could in no way defeat China, and Americans thinking they are a superpower is probably the most fucking ridicolous and ignorant thing I have ever heard. A ship of vikings could probably maim the east coast of the US. Anyways....

hshaha mate, if by cocky you mean trendy bands saying "fuck america, fuck the government, fuck the war" while safely sitting in their rooms and doing fuck all about it-- then yes, we are very cocky.

lol, ok that was violent, Feraliminal will retaliate.. :D

i think the US would be as hard to invade and occupy as viet-nam was. so the US might have a difficult time against the chinese, and vice versa. one thing good about americans which should be an example for western europeans is their patriotism. i highly doubt any country could occupy the US. thats why viet-nam won against france and then the US, cause they were in their land and had an ideology they truly beleived in. although they were severly beaten in the number of casualties after those wars, they won cause they would have fought till the last. i'm sure proud americans would do the same.

honestly I see lots of good things about the US but there is a mass of people which are just completely ignorant, and George Bush is one. But i believe we should stop talkling about politics considering that this is the AMON AMARTH forum.

I wonder how many ignorant people we have here in Europe... I suppose the definition of ignorant seems to be someone who disagrees with you. Anyway, if you think that theAmon Amarth forum is only about the band then you must be pretty green.

TheLastWithPaganBlood said:
I wonder how many ignorant people we have here in Europe... I suppose the definition of ignorant seems to be someone who disagrees with you. Anyway, if you think that theAmon Amarth forum is only about the band then you must be pretty green.

You should take a vacation to the US for like 3 months, you would probably commit suicide. I liveds in both Europe and America, and Europe is paradise in any situation compared to the US. Im gonna quit posting on the forum, and go shop for chick pants, o thats a new trend in the US, for guys to wear chick pants. Feels good on the legs.