Amon Amarth Studio diary!

Well firstly we don't exactly have the same kind of budget as they do, and secondly I don't really feel like having my naked ass all over the internet.

Thirdly, that wasn't our intention.

/F
What kind of a budget are you guys working on, if you don't mind sharing?

Also, I'd rather have the album kick ass than have a ridiculous lead up.
I think some of the female posters on here might appreciate your naked ass, but who can say...
Anyhow, yeah, yours is actually more useful...what you did, and what drums you're working with. IF one was like, okay, we're drunk, here's Daniel naked.

Fuck yeah, I was hoping to see Andersson destroy on drums! Your snare is deeper than most rack toms haha. Surprising to see you use regular old pedals, alot of other pro metal drummers seem to prefer Axis. What a badass. Can't wait for more!

Ps: In Flames blow, why even compare AA to them?

Well firstly we don't exactly have the same kind of budget as they do, and secondly I don't really feel like having my naked ass all over the internet.

Thirdly, that wasn't our intention.

/F

dude no offence but i do recall a pic of u and ted in a tatto magazine, teds ass was showing and u were (dunno i might be mistaken, hopfully i am) looking at his dick.:erk::erk:

Sweet.
Still, not as epic as the In Flames studio diary.

why would you want to have something that even resembles in flames? i put them in the category with the rest of the tripe that comes out these days: mediocrity! that's just my opinion though, it's all subjective.

video was awesome!!!!! makes waiting for the new album ever harder hahaha! great work guys! :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

AA does not need to lower themselves to naked ass on camera to make their music seem cool. They play damn good music, that's epic enough :kickass:

However, asking for free beer on camera trashed is a good chuckle! :kickass: