We would die!

Brothers stand beside me, there’s a battle on
Know my words are true
There’s a battle for true metal
They’re marching;
they’re marching on me and you!

Can't wait for the second one :D

Sweet.
Still, not as epic as the In Flames studio diary.

Pfff, whats the point of spending all that time in making a studio diary instead of spending that time making a good album?
The new In Flames album is beyond shit imo...

Also, it's better to have just a little info on whats going on so that it doesn't ruin the surprise..

They can’t stop us
Let ‘em try
For heavy metal
We would die!

Brothers stand beside me, there’s a battle on
Know my words are true
There’s a battle for true metal
They’re marching;
they’re marching on me and you!

:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

You would have heard me say, had someone answered their phone on the night of their b-day party! I won't mention any names, but he knows who he is :Shedevil::devil:

Pfff, whats the point of spending all that time in making a studio diary instead of spending that time making a good album?
The new In Flames album is beyond shit imo...

Also, it's better to have just a little info on whats going on so that it doesn't ruin the surprise..

Read the rest of the comments - you'll notice we already went over that point, and for the last time, I'm sorry.

New IF is fine, w/e.
And I'd like as much info as possible.

Good stuff... interesting to hear about Oli's rig. I download all my music these days (legally, of course), so i miss out on all the liner notes, but doesn't Oli write most of the music?

At any rate, good to see they didn't succumb to any high-end, fancy-pants video production. I like the straightforward approach..

And...*ahem*.. i know someone who's not getting dessert tonite. ;)