Amon Amarth Tour Update

This show absolutely SLAYED last night in NYC. Himsa and Sonic Syndicate were both pretty bad, but Amon totally made up for that. Hopefully I'll have my review and pictures up soon.

Ran into Zod at the show, were any other forumers there?

I wussed out - too cold/no one to drive in with. Also have two events in the city already this week. Sorry, I missed this show, but you gotta pick and choose. Looking forward to your picts. and review.

I missed the MA date for my company's christmas party :(

You fail

I wussed out - too cold/no one to drive in with. Also have two events in the city already this week. Sorry, I missed this show, but you gotta pick and choose. Looking forward to your picts. and review.

Yeah I figured I would run into you in the photo pit but I didn't recognize anyone in there :lol: Not a bad venue to shoot at though. Will definitely post a link up to my pics/review once I get it up!

I attended the Amon Amarth gig at the House Of Blue in Chicago I (reference to the NA tour shirt misprint). I had a great time ... it was high energy all the way. The pits were wild .. luckily I had an overhead view of that mess, and wasn't personally involved. I'd sure recommend that people check them out if they get a chance.

Britt

Yep... they are truly a great live band. We brought our niece to the NYC show, who listens to nothing but Hip Hop. Afterwards, she couldn't stop thanking us for taking her. She said it was the best show she's ever seen. She's even working on her death vox.

Zod

I attended the Amon Amarth gig at the House Of Blue in Chicago I (reference to the NA tour shirt misprint). I had a great time ... it was high energy all the way. The pits were wild .. luckily I had an overhead view of that mess, and wasn't personally involved. I'd sure recommend that people check them out if they get a chance.

Britt

If I remember correctly, the tour shirt listing for the Minnesota show was listed as Minneapolis. The club is located in St Paul.

I very much enjoyed the St Paul show. Had a great view from the sound booth. The crowd was really into the show. Made it that much more fun to watch.

Yep... they are truly a great live band. We brought our niece to the NYC show, who listens to nothing but Hip Hop. Afterwards, she couldn't stop thanking us for taking her. She said it was the best show she's ever seen. She's even working on her death vox.

Zod

Ha! That's great. Was good seeing you at the show.

My pics/review should be up soon :)

Saw them in Charlotte. Absolutely amazing show. I have to agree with the earlier posts in that I was disappointed not to hear one of my favorite tracks off the new album, Gods of War Arise. However, they gave me just about every other track I wanted, and ended with Pursuit of Vikings, so I can't complain too much :D.