Amon Amarth Video For Download

EvilN8

New Metal Member
Mar 7, 2003
I uploaded "The Sound of Eight Hooves" to the web!

IP: ftp.cblife.net
Port: 21
User: amondvd@cblife.net
Pass: ultimate

Login to the FTP, and download "8hooves.mpg". It will only be up for a limited time, so please download it while you still can. -n8

I almost forgot, thank you to DaMenace123 for providing the space on his server so that you all can download this! -n8

Jupp, nice vid. Now I know what's up on AA concerts(I mean the band, not the fans. Whith them nothings up:().
Oh man, I really look forward for Summer Breeze:D

@Brainkisser:
You fucking cock-sucking son of a bitch!
I want T1! :cry:
:):):)
(not meant as an insult;):))

Ok first of all.. AMAZING!!! took me 3 hours to download but fukcing worth it! definately getting the DVD off u man once i get hold of a credit card.

2nd The sound and Image is fucking great!!! stop complaining whoever said the sound was just ok...What u expect from a live recording?? CD QUALITY???

3rdly Where was this taped??? THIS IS BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nearly all people in the pit have short hair........

4thly THEY ARNT DOING A FUCKING THING!!!! these fans!!! This is bullshit!!! if i was ther ei would be ripping shit up!!! killing people!!! iwht my Viking Wannabe Self hahahaha

awesome, just awesome EvilN8... it's perhaps a bit drastic to buy a new dvd-player that can handle NTSC just to be able to see that one, but after seeing the clip i'm considering :)

Thanx alot man. would it be possible that you upload some other songs as well ? Great video !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fucking Awesome
Ich freu mich auch aufs summerbreeze @ eisbär \m/

A small attempt to help the people, who aren't able to DL it;):

Try a ftp-client, such as LeechFTP!!! With such programms you're able to configure everything you need! Much better then the 'browser-way'.
Freeware, only a 650kb DL and after installation everything is self-explaining, or not:)
If you're one of the 'or not' cases do that:
Just click at the button with the flash(the connect button) on it in the upper left corner and everything you need is configurable: Pass, User, Port, address.

Hope, Sumerian and Cimmerian are able to DL it now;):) It's worth guys.

Not quite sure why some people can't get into the FTP. There is something called "passive" mode with FTP programs. Make sure that passive mode is turned on! I might post another video, but I have to be able to host it somewhere... maybe someone with a T1 line can host some *hint hint*