Amon Amarth Video For Download

actually, I just got it in the mail 20 minutes ago, and I am in the process of putting your package together. Mailing it tonight! Peace- n8

I would be willing to host any AA videos that you guys want on my ftp. It is based in the states but I have 250 k max upload and as much free space as you'd need.

As I´ve also made an AMON AMARTH DVD, I wanted to share one song with you guys here. I filmed the show with 3 cameras, so you´ll get a pretty nice Video :p
I made this DVD only for the Band and Metal Blade - so don´t waste your and my time to ask for a copy! Maybe you´ll find it as an extra Bonus on any further official AA Release :Spin:
As I don´t have enough ftp space for the Video, I put it in my emule/edonkey incoming folder. So you have to search for Amon Amarth - Bleed for ancient gods live 2003 (that´s the file name). It´s a VCD mpg file.
And if anyone of AA reads this: Your copy will go on the way next week! I´d love to hear what you think of it! I see you at the Bang Your Head Festival and Summerbreeze!

Klosterbomber said:
As I don´t have enough ftp space for the Video, I put it in my emule/edonkey incoming folder. So you have to search for Amon Amarth - Bleed for ancient gods live 2003

uhm... where to search? i don't get it :) "emule/edonkey" ?
goggly.gif

Klosterbomber said:
As I´ve also made an AMON AMARTH DVD, I wanted to share one song with you guys here. I filmed the show with 3 cameras, so you´ll get a pretty nice Video :p
I made this DVD only for the Band and Metal Blade - so don´t waste your and my time to ask for a copy! Maybe you´ll find it as an extra Bonus on any further official AA Release :Spin:
As I don´t have enough ftp space for the Video, I put it in my emule/edonkey incoming folder. So you have to search for Amon Amarth - Bleed for ancient gods live 2003 (that´s the file name). It´s a VCD mpg file.

Why bring the subject or talk about it if you're not going to share it. Fucking pointless.

I have no trouble with Emule!? But to download files like that I guess you really should have a DSL / Flatrate connection! The Video is around 45 MB!

If anyone has free ftp space to upload the AA Video, let me know!

I can't use eMule since I'm behind a router and don't know anything about port-forwarding which seems to be the only sollution to the problem :(

I'd recomend Direct Connect, (http://www.neo-modus.com)
after installing join "metal.no-ip.info" there are some 60 TB of metal available for you and an excellent way of sharing files :)

np: marduk - nightwing

Hey Odis, kannst wohl von Vids nicht genug haben, was?;)
Ist ja nicht das erste Mal, dass du Nachschlag verlangst:)

Great vid BTW Klosterbomber, but I've the feeling that the cam had some troubles with the sound, but overall you can hear them in an average quality;):)
Nice cam-work for a bootleg.