Amon Amarth

Iconoclastic Tendencies said:
All Ages show = teh suck = no brewskis

What?! That's communist.

The all ages shows in NYC have beer, you just have to have a wristband or something. Or sometimes the alcohol sales are limited to a particular area of the venue.

Yet another reason Canada is stupid. :tickled:

i'll be going to this one when it stops in san fran (i'll be home for thanksgiving, woot) and definitely will stay for the whole thing. CoB aren't bad if you don't take them seriously, and i'm too poor/college to not try and wring every drop of enjoyment out of my 20 bucks :p

markgugs said:
What?! That's communist.

The all ages shows in NYC have beer, you just have to have a wristband or something. Or sometimes the alcohol sales are limited to a particular area of the venue.

Yet another reason Canada is stupid. :tickled:
??? I started to go in bars and drink at the age of 15, I doubt we can do that in the USA

15!?

shit, it's 19 here.
hehe, it was illegal for me to be in bars (18 is the legal age to enter a bar and drink alcohol) but I looked older than my age at that time.

AsModEe said:
??? I started to go in bars and drink at the age of 15, I doubt we can do that in the USA

I doubt you're still legally allowed to drink at the age of 15. It's 19, to the best of my knowledge, at least it was in Toronto & Ottawa.

*shrugs*

But that's besides the point. It's fuckin gay to not serve alcohol because it's all ages.

you didn't read my other post where I said it wasn't legal to drink at 15, but it's legal to drink at 18 in Quebec, unlike the rest of Canada, that's why we rule.

Edit: Damn you Alberta, we don't rule anymore because of you.

Show ruled. Met metalheads. Met womenz. Met more metalheads who are fucking pussies and can't hold somebody who weighs 105lbs up. Due to that lost chance at hot asian metalhead pussy.

Updates later. Drunk now, sleep for 3 hours then school.

Pursuit of Vikings
Fate of Norns
Omitted for talking to hot chick, was 3 songs
Death in Fire

Oh, and I'll say this for trivium, if they weren't a nu-metal band, they'd be an awesome band. Very good stage performers I thought.

Pursuit of Vikings
Fate of Norns
Omitted for talking to hot chick, was 3 songs
Death in Fire

Oh, and I'll say this for trivium, if they weren't a nu-metal band, they'd be an awesome band. Very good stage performers I thought.

Does Trivium have a lot of that "dual lead guitar" sound to them? I kind of remember seeing them at a NJ Metalfest maybe 2 years back, but I can't remember.