Amon Amath's cover of ''Children Of The Grave''

mattmetal

New Metal Member
Oct 10, 2010
Does anyone knows where I can get Amon Amarth's version of ''Children Of The Grave'' ? It's from a Black Sabbath tribute cd made by Kerrang magazine and I couldn't find the magazine and now, I can't find the song. (I know it's on youtube but I want to have the song so I can listen to it anytime, anywhere I want)

thanks but, once I looked, I saw that I had to buy some greatests hits at 28$ only to have one song :cry:

thanks but, once I looked, I saw that I had to buy some greatests hits at 28$ only to have one song :cry:

Well, that's how they get people to buy the Japanese releases, are far more expensive than the ones from European distributors so there has to be a carrot at the end of the stick... or that's what I always thought.

Many record companies do that I think.

Yeah you're right, I used to buy alot of imports just to get the bonus track but now, with the Internet, it's a lot easier, you can go on itunes and only buy the song you want...if only amon amarth would sell this song on itunes, it would cost me 99¢ instead of 28$