any news on a new cd?

Angry? I speak german and it doesn't sound as angry as it looks, but yes, it's a beutiful language.
I can't wait for the new video, with all the new dinosaur and robot wars it will be the most awesome video ever if they use special fx and all that shit.

Dude how could you leave out Chuck Norris's beard? For shame! :lol:

and the word "die" shows up like 8 times in every sentence.

Yeah, the Germanic languages (German, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, etc) sound badass. And the best words in the English language are Germanic in origin. (Cunt and fuck, for example).

EDIT: ninjad

It says:

Amon Amarth want to surpass their current hammerlike album With Oden On Our Side with a vengeance. The songwriting is going well. In early may, the Swedes are about to record (they use the German word for to knock something together here) the new tracks at the Fascination Street Studio in Örebro. If the recording session works out as planned, the new album will be released september 26th.

Hope that's correct. My English is not the best :kickass::kickass:

German's generally a wonderful, angry sounding language.

It doesn't always sound angry to me, but let me just put it like this:

If German never existed, and a team of preeminent scientists, linguists, and musicians set out in a collaborative effort to create the perfect language for heavy metal (and punk), i imagine they would end up with a language and accent very similar to the German tongue as we know it. (Although Dutch can sound pretty fierce too.)

So German is my favorite language. HOWEVER, it loses all it's coolness and sounds utterly retarded the moment it is applied to rap "music." ;)

and the word "die" shows up like 8 times in every sentence.

Yeah, the Germanic languages (German, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, etc) sound badass. And the best words in the English language are Germanic in origin. (Cunt and fuck, for example).

EDIT: ninjad

It's like Orwell said, if you wanna suck all the life out of your prose, then use lots of latin terms. Otherwise, stick with Saxon words whenever possible. They're generally far more vivid and colorful.

@GFAD:

"Wales (Disclaimer: Not actually welsh. I don't wanna shag sheep. I don't have a welsh accent. I come from Leicester)"

So Welshmen like to get it on with sheep, eh? I didn't know that. Ha, ha.

But to prove your an Englishman, you're gonna have to post a picture of your teeth.:p

Actually, I buy it...the odd, unfunny jokes, the weird formatting on his posts, the utter failure at being European...he's an Englishman all right.

:lol: That's me :D

And yeah, before this year I would be all "My teeth are fine." Where'd that stereotype come from anyway?
ANYWAY.
But this year I've had two fillings, and feels like there's a 3rd coming on. Win :p

Meh.
I kinda brush once a day, but if I'm in a rush no.

And tbh no-one really does :lol: Not anymore than yanks anyway
trsh1.jpg

Actually, Bush is of entirely English extraction as far as i know, so he's one of yours in that sense.:D

Anyway, I found the following picture by googling 'english teeth.' Take heed, young Englishman, or start picking out your dentures now.

WARNING: Extremely revolting. Viewer discretion strongly advised.

I'll wait very patiently for the next AA album. I'm sure it will be as good as ever of even better.

ps: I quite liked the remarks on the German language. I know a little German. It's similar to Dutch, my mother tongue. But that's the reason why I never bothered learning it properly. Thanks to Rammstein my vocabulary has extended...

They're supposed to be working on it, but they're probably just drinking their asses off.
Actually, now that I think about it, the two may be one and the same.

Haha. I thought I heard their (was it manager?) say that for a Scandinavian band, they sure don't drink that much.

I'm so fucking excited for their new album. Even more excited when they come back to the states.