an acquaintance

As a matter of fact, I am a "friend" of EG on myspace. In fact, I have ya'll as one of my "top 8"! That's how I found this forum. I'm always having to get my daily fix! You guys are extrememly badass....

The Texas Choppers are nice, and so are the Outlaws. I like the Tejas too...just too expensive for me! When I win the lottery I'll get one! HAHA!

Pixar....man, I would LOVE to work there! That's like every 3D modeler/animator's dream. I'll have to look at their website....:)

You know, you might be interested in this link. It's Vinne Paul formerly of Pantera and he's started an independent record label. Send him your stuff....it couldn't hurt.

Big Vin Records

Also, please check out The Harder Beat Magazine I believe that if you send them a CD, they'll do a review of your band and put it in the mag. I think it could get you guys some more promotion here in the states. It's worth looking into at least. :)

heheh thanks for all the help Vic:)
as u probably know by now we ALWAYS apreciate any kind of help in supporting us and we do the same
i think ill have one of those choppers one day
at least u got to ride one of them?
do u use also Silicon Graphics? cause i think i saw in Pixar's page that they use it

You're welcome!! I just really think you guys kick ass.

I hope you Do get one of the Choppers one day. You'll love it. There's all sorts of third-party parts (which means the parts come from someone besides us) that you can accessorize the bike with...really cool stuff!

As for SGI's, yes I have used them, but it's been a while. I used them about 10 years ago. The only difference really is that they use a UNIX based operating system instead of Windows....;) We'll see what happens....I'm going to send in my resume!:headbang:

all i get to see is those series about the "american choppers" which they make some really nice custom bikes (the big dad with the 2 kids that always run around doing nothing)
forgot to tell u, i alwasy get to read ur comment about "he who laughs last, thinks slowest" and its hilariously true its becoming painfull:)

and as for SGI, im currently working on the SGI enviorment
the basics is really not that biggie but as up now im trying to work my way in UNIX which is a bit different than the SGI and still u have to play with all the buttons till u figure it out which button does what
hehehe

Glad you liked the signature! LOL! I've changed it though....must be my mood! I love the show you're talking about. The dad is really funny because he's always mad! LOL! Yes, they create awesome looking bikes. Another custom motorcycle maker is Jesse James with West Coast Choppers. If you aren't familiar with his work, look HERE and see what he does. You can't even talk to him about getting a bike for under $70,000 dollars! Some of his bikes run as high as 250,000 dollars......:OMG:

What do you do to get to be able to work on an SGI!? How cool is that!