An Ode to my milkshake

this thread is a disgrace. copying chromatose's thread title and my thread content (raunchiness)

...ohhhh shame on you nico, shame:loco:

Wolftribe said:
but he forgot sexy.... but i guess he wouldn't know that...

she sent me one pic - but it was kinda small - plus i didn't want to hit on the woman that you should be hitting on.

hit on her dammit... now!

seriously, why are you at your own computer?

Go to her house and hit on her right the hell now.

And I quote *ahem*
My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard/And their life is better than yours/Damn right, it's better than yours/I can teach you, but I'd have to charge

Damn my little sister and her love of Kelis!!! :yell:

FretsAflame said:
she sent me one pic - but it was kinda small - plus i didn't want to hit on the woman that you should be hitting on.

hit on her dammit... now!

seriously, why are you at your own computer?

Go to her house and hit on her right the hell now.
I believe as we speak, she is on her way to my house :D
and who says i don't hit on her heheh

rapingchickens.gif

FretsAflame said:
you and everyone else who wants one can come to my house where I will make you one.

Note - due to molding specifications it is required that I make a hands only test before production of the bra.
*snort* That's what I get for not being able to check this forum earlier. Baring the highly unlikely event that I expose my breasts to you, I believe you live on the other side of the country from me. Ah well Frets, so close, yet so very far......

Lillitu said:
*snort* That's what I get for not being able to check this forum earlier. Baring the highly unlikely event that I expose my breasts to you, I believe you live on the other side of the country from me. Ah well Frets, so close, yet so very far......

if there was even a 1% chance that you would show me your breasts i would be on a plane in 5 minutes. :lol::lol: