An open letter to the PPSuSA and PM Community

~ TheD. ~

Steam-Prog Contraptor
An Open Letter to the PPUSA & PM Communities

---------------------

Folks, nothing is seperate. We are not seperate.

The reason we are here yet another year strong and this great music is exploding is as people we were willing to hold holy the creative fire, higher than labeling, pigeonholing and ego.

And when we are able to do that, we form deeper bonds. We have fellowship, great music is created and experienced and shared.

This is what we have truly done, together, by merely placing our values higher than the bullshit being pedaled by big industry and musical trends which cyclically dominate America more than most other markets.

We seem to have found our similarities and placed our natural gifts and lives on a higher plane than our egoes would have, by sharing this passion.

In this community, we've created a working social model of virtues, art, and humanity that evenhanded a very prospering economy.

And... that's amazing!

So, keep supporting the arts and bands you love, and if run for office you'll probably get my vote!

Thanks to the whole ProgPower USA team, and to Each of you from the PM and other thriving social communities that have formed these ties. It was very awesome for me personally to reconnect with so many dear friends, we truly are family.

My band of brothers Mindcage thanks you for welvoming them and hope you will enjoy our little contribution to the scene.

Keep perpetuating the greatest music on earth!

~ D

Knowing your history with the fest and all, it was really cool to meet you. The samples from the album sound really good and the deal you were offering can't be beaten.